• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

They should just get Obama to run it really has been Trump vs Obama since Trump questioned the BC and nativity story. Obama has been running the country the last four years they should just bring him out of the shadows. Anyone they get will be stage managed by Obeyme anyway.
Bomma already served two terms and can’t run again although they could put up Big Mike and most Dems would be okay with that.

I gp back to Trump's SOTU Address before Covid when Pelosi signaled by tearing up the speech. It seemed like he couldn't lose reelection at that moment, but of course the communists had a plan. Biden is on queer street and Trump is way ahead on the cards of the judges, but what will they pull this tme?

I gp back to Trump's SOTU Address before Covid when Pelosi signaled by tearing up the speech. It seemed like he couldn't lose reelection at that moment, but of course the communists had a plan. Biden is on queer street and Trump is way ahead on the cards of the judges, but what will they pull this tme?

They won't have covid and the illegal circumventing of election laws in some states.

The worst thing from that was mail in voting on a massive scale. There's no way you can possibly make that not littered with fraud. If you throw in no ID or just needed an id, but you're still an illegal alien. The odds are in your favor if it's a close race in your state.

The next thing is the electronic systems. That's probably the easiest to corrupt with technology nowadays. You'd never even know. And they have secret programs and software the public know nothing about.

If it can connect to the internet ,it can be hacked.

They won't have covid and the illegal circumventing of election laws in some states.

The worst thing from that was mail in voting on a massive scale. There's no way you can possibly make that not littered with fraud. If you throw in no ID or just needed an id, but you're still an illegal alien. The odds are in your favor if it's a close race in your state.

The next thing is the electronic systems. That's probably the easiest to corrupt with technology nowadays. You'd never even know. And they have secret programs and software the public know nothing about.

If it can connect to the internet ,it can be hacked.
Is it conceivable they would allow Trump to win at this stage and simply try to thwart him by usual means? They've convinced themselves and many libtards that Trump is an existential "threat to democracy." It feels like they would rather burn it down than regroup for 2026 and 2028. They're also beside themselves about the SCOTUS and 4 more years of Trump would be seen as even more perilous to their cherished commitment to abortion and of course the green agenda. I'm sure they're again working on "six ways to Sunday" with anything they can do to remove or cripple him politically.

Is it conceivable they would allow Trump to win at this stage and simply try to thwart him by usual means? They've convinced themselves and many libtards that Trump is an existential "threat to democracy." It feels like they would rather burn it down than regroup for 2026 and 2028. They're also beside themselves about the SCOTUS and 4 more years of Trump would be seen as even more perilous to their cherished commitment to abortion and of course the green agenda. I'm sure they're again working on "six ways to Sunday" with anything they can do to remove or cripple him politically.

I see nothing that would make me think they wouldn't be the same treasonous obstructionists again.

The have complete contempt for this country and everything it was founded upon.

Party and power are above all! It's certainly nothing new that hasn't happened throughout history.

I see nothing that would make me think they wouldn't be the same treasonous obstructionists again.

The have complete contempt for this country and everything it was founded upon.

Party and power are above all! It's certainly nothing new that hasn't happened throughout history.
Agreed, and we've even seen them plane crash, Arkancide, and Epstein people through "accidental history" as a friend of mine calls it.

This is what a dying nation looks like.

It's all so sad.

The most critical thing Americans can do is try to ensure that dems don't get the house & senate. If they do, even if Trump wins, they'll impeach, convict and put him in prison.

And if a dem wins, you NEED a majority in house & senate to block everything possible. Basically take on the role/tactics of the dems. Solidarity on every vote, utterly regardless of any mitigating consideration.

No more "respectable" or "statesman" adjectives for the right. They need to be every bit as cultish as the left.

The most critical thing Americans can do is try to ensure that dems don't get the house & senate. If they do, even if Trump wins, they'll impeach, convict and put him in prison.

And if a dem wins, you NEED a majority in house & senate to block everything possible. Basically take on the role/tactics of the dems. Solidarity on every vote, utterly regardless of any mitigating consideration.

No more "respectable" or "statesman" adjectives for the right. They need to be every bit as cultish as the left.
Too bad most are big *******.

Mmmmm big *******.

Bomma already served two terms and can’t run again although they could put up Big Mike and most Dems would be okay with that.
Why go through the hassles of running Big O, when he can run things behind the curtain. It’s not even Obama running things, it is the Globalist Cabal.

Welp, it's Tuesday and Dr Jill still hasn't stepped down yet, so I'm guessing she's in it for the long haul and is counting on shenanigans to keep residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the next 4 years. Should Jill have to move in January, we'd best be assured that the Dims don't control both houses or they'll likely hang Trump.

Big money donors are uncomfortable. The pressure is on no matter what KJP says.

Why go through the hassles of running Big O, when he can run things behind the curtain. It’s not even Obama running things, it is the Globalist Cabal.
The powers in charge will ensure their guy gets in.

If Trump wins, expect impeachment or even an assassination

Heard today that unless Joe died or is fundamentally incapacitated, there's no way to move his 200 million war chest to another candidate.

They'd have to come up with unprecedented campaign donations to the newb.

There is a way. They are democrats after all. But Joe said he speaks truth. He said his focus is to stay focused. Wow. That is enough to convince any voter.

I still don't understand why the house hasn't questioned those grandchildren and asked them what they did to receive tens of thousands of dollars in their own private accounts.