• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Agreed but Biden showed how inept, weak and incapacitated he is. Most of us already knew but know the world has confirmation. I think Trump being in the driver’s seat to win will keep Russia and China in check, but we are at our weakest right now: Trump will beat whoever the commies nominate, as long as the voting is secure and valid.
The baddies know we have a weak leader who won't do ****. Even if he steps down, Kneepads would be worse. The next 6 months will be a dangerous time.

Kneepads is being pushed hard now........yikes

Kneepads is being pushed hard now........yikes
It will be Michelle... the polls that say she can best Trump are being pushed hard and the hard line the black woman caucus just took wasnt " if they pick anyone over Karmala we are blowing the party up" it was "if they pick a white man"
So they will fall back on Michelle as a compromise...

This has been in the works forever... the late dem Convention... the early debate...

This is Barak trying to get Michelle in late enough that no flaws can be exploited... she wins on his name brand...

It will be Michelle... the polls that say she can best Trump are being pushed hard and the hard line the black woman caucus just took wasnt " if they pick anyone over Karmala we are blowing the party up" it was "if they pick a white man"

This has been in the works forever... the late dem Convention... the early debate...

This is Barak trying to get Michelle in late enough that no flaws can be exploited... she wins on his name brand...
I figured Newsome, and for the same reasons.

I figured Newsome, and for the same reasons.
Nah newsome is a white guy... if they replace Biden with him over the cackling mistress, they lose more votes to protests.... its gonna be MiChelle ... been saying it for over a year now ... Obama and biden are low key feuding so Barak cant do everything he wants...

My guess is they put MO at the top of the ticket and keep Kamala as VP, thus stealing the warchest off the Bidens... MO does the bare minimum of campaigning and doesnt debate.. no faux pas and she wins on the womans vote plus hardcore dems

Clyburn is pushing for Harris. Of course Nancy will back her nephew. Chuck will go where the money is. The Democrat party is in disarray. But they only need votes. That's easy for them.

Nah newsome is a white guy... if they replace Biden with him over the cackling mistress, they lose more votes to protests.... its gonna be MiChelle ... been saying it for over a year now ... Obama and biden are low key feuding so Barak cant do everything he wants...

My guess is they put MO at the top of the ticket and keep Kamala as VP, thus stealing the warchest off the Bidens... MO does the bare minimum of campaigning and doesnt debate.. no faux pas and she wins on the womans vote plus hardcore dems
Big Mike could openly run on a platform of "Barack will be my Chief of Staff and run everything, I'll just sign some papers once in a while" and probably win.
I don't know that they could talk him into it though. Bongino has said repeatedly that he's worked with the Obamas, he knows the Obamas, and Big Mike hates politics and won't do it.

What exactly are his qualifications?

Newsome is a standard of honor and integrity unparalleled. We can only dream to reach his level.

And the way he has reshaped California. I can't even put into words.
I'm sure his best friend would agree.

Perhaps one of the obama daughters? Would be the same as big Mike. Sign a document here or there. Give a speech. No questions. How hard can it be?

I think the funding pool now for Biden/Harris is well over $200M that cannot go to Big Mike/Nephew Newsom/Gretchen.

That means the Biden crime family has to get compensated for their share before moving out of the way, plus another $$$ for replacement graft they won't get going forwards.

Once that is settled, maybe the path with Kneepads/Cackles frees some of that money to help her plus one of the Replacements

Perhaps one of the obama daughters? Would be the same as big Mike. Sign a document here or there. Give a speech. No questions. How hard can it be?
Not yet. Gotta be at least 35 years old to be President. You can bet AOC is counting down the days to 35 though. Be the only woman looking forward to hitting The Wall.

I think the funding pool now for Biden/Harris is well over $200M that cannot go to Big Mike/Nephew Newsom/Gretchen.

That means the Biden crime family has to get compensated for their share before moving out of the way, plus another $$$ for replacement graft they won't get going forwards.

Once that is settled, maybe the path with Kneepads/Cackles frees some of that money to help her plus one of the Replacements
It's perfectly fine for politicians to keep unspent campaign funds as long as they pay income tax on it. Of course we know the Bidens don't pay taxes.
Donors won't be happy though because they won't be getting any influence for their money.

It's perfectly fine for politicians to keep unspent campaign funds as long as they pay income tax on it. Of course we know the Bidens don't pay taxes.
Donors won't be happy though because they won't be getting any influence for their money.
yep, I believe this is the negotiation happening right now......literally the last lump sum graft payment to Biden Crime Family.
This would already be done if they could filter/layer/clean it thru Ukraine.

The Dems will force out Biden and make him out to be some brave warrior that has a medical problem, a staged fall or something.

Harris will step in, check both boxes as female and black. Then she will get crushed in the general election by Trump.

The Dems will force out Biden and make him out to be some brave warrior that has a medical problem, a staged fall or something.

Harris will step in, check both boxes as female and black. Then she will get crushed in the general election by Trump.
Funny that the Dims always say that Trump is a "threat to democracy" but their last few Presidential primaries the fix was in and they weren't very democratic.

Right now Harris is saying that she has a right to the warchest if she keeps running, since she is on the ticket... and she is probably legally correct... Im guessing they keep her on as VP to get that dough, but the Bidens probably try to make her being off the ticket as a sticking point to dropping out...

That statement given yesterday from democratic black women wasnt covered so hard for no reason... there is an agenda behind it...

Big Mike will win for the same reasons that Oprah would have won, words trump action and emotion tops logic.
College educucated white women will go for Mike in droves just like they did the Kenyan.

You have to be 35 to run.. there is a minimum but not a maximum age limit for some reason