• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

I still don't understand why the house hasn't questioned those grandchildren and asked them what they did to receive tens of thousands of dollars in their own private accounts.
Be funny if Hunter's daughter with the stripper is the only Biden who doesn't end up with criminal charges.

I’m not sure why any conservative would want Joe to drop out. Best bet is for him to stay in.
Agreed but Biden showed how inept, weak and incapacitated he is. Most of us already knew but know the world has confirmation. I think Trump being in the driver’s seat to win will keep Russia and China in check, but we are at our weakest right now: Trump will beat whoever the commies nominate, as long as the voting is secure and valid.

I still think Orielly is right.... I think major donors arent gonna throw good money after bad... the Bidens will hold out to keep the donations tgey can get rolling in as long as possible, then drop out due to some bs reason

I still think Orielly is right.... I think major donors arent gonna throw good money after bad... the Bidens will hold out to keep the donations tgey can get rolling in as long as possible, then drop out due to some bs reason
I get the logic but people who donate to Biden in the first place are ******* retarded. So it really doesn’t matter what they do. It’s a losing battle for the libtard left.

Agreed but Biden showed how inept, weak and incapacitated he is. Most of us already knew but know the world has confirmation. I think Trump being in the driver’s seat to win will keep Russia and China in check, but we are at our weakest right now: Trump will beat whoever the commies nominate, as long as the voting is secure and valid.
So you are saying the Dems still can win it?

I get the logic but people who donate to Biden in the first place are ******* retarded. So it really doesn’t matter what they do. It’s a losing battle for the libtard left.
The thing is, the Biden campaign gets to more or less keep that donated money... and he aint running for anything after this... so its the last dip in the golden bucket for them

Generally it's a matter of you give a politician $X and he sees to it that you get $10X back from the government.

No one should be overconfident, because plans are made and ready to implement. No time to just sit back, you know it's coming, the question only being the details of the manipulation.
If Trump wins, his "drain the swamp" program has to be VERY thorough going, or it will rise up against him again.

If Trump wins, his "drain the swamp" program has to be VERY thorough going, or it will rise up against him again.
I think that there's roughly 450 Federal agencies and damn near impossible to fire any of them.

or put them all under the same roof, then cut funding

Incorrect. You can simply downsize them into obsolescence or reorganize them and move all the problems into a pointless dead end
Exactly.....like FDA has poorly performed, for decades, in both the food and drug areas they are to regulate.

If he wins, any appointments made need to come from outside of the DC area, preferably from “flyover States”

I would be a rocking Secty of Education
I have time on my hands now that I am retired.

No offense, but no one with teaching experience should be running that agency. The head of it should come from the best demolition company in the US. Set all the charges and blow it .

I have time on my hands now that I am retired.

No offense, but no one with teaching experience should be running that agency. The head of it should come from the best demolition company in the US. Set all the charges and blow it .
No offense, but I am no longer in the K-12 system because I vehemently opposed most of what it is. So, my guess is, your broad brush is mistaken.

No offense, but I am no longer in the K-12 system because I vehemently opposed most of what it is. So, my guess is, your broad brush is mistaken.

I would pay to attend DJ's classes.

"Okay, today we address how the government is out to kill you, your family, your kids, and your entire gene pool. We then go to the ways to make what I like to call Introspective Emotive Diversions, or IED's."

I would pay to attend DJ's classes.

"Okay, today we address how the government is out to kill you, your family, your kids, and your entire gene pool. We then go to the ways to make what I like to call Introspective Emotive Diversions, or IED's."
Not so versed in the IED department, but the others might be on track to one degree or another.

And, my current students do pay to come to my class. Some are paying 3-5 years, others 7-10, and so on. It's a captive audience.

Not so versed in the IED department, but the others might be on track to one degree or another.

And, my current students do pay to come to my class. Some are paying 3-5 years, others 7-10, and so on. It's a captive audience.
Are you there all week?

i'd be willing to bet the $50 jizzer owes Jimmy ...

A safe wager. Very safe. You can take comfort in knowing THAT money is going nowhere!

that the Dems would vote Trump if he were to declare himself a Democrat and admonish Republicans... but not change his policies.

If Trump dyed his hair blue, (D)imbos would not know what the hell to do and would freeze up like McConnell on a bender.