• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

I mean I get why O Reilly put this out. Dem donors are 100% off of his bandwagon... he has no path forward.

his family is obviously leading him astray. He believes he is still leading the polls.

I mean I get why O Reilly put this out. Dem donors are 100% off of his bandwagon... he has no path forward.

his family is obviously leading him astray. He believes he is still leading the polls.
Does he really believe it or is he just saying that? Maybe his wife is in denial as well. I see it all the time at work. Some families just refuse to see how far their loved one has slipped. The calls for him to step down will just get louder as I'm sure he will have several more gaffes in the coming months. It will get to a point where it's too late to throw in a sub and Biden will have no shot at winning which will be good for the repubs.

So many ways to respond here. It might be getting a little tired though. Nah, not yet.

Jizzer, you think Biden is only going to have two gaffes over the next few months? He’ll have two tomorrow morning. Is his campaign paying you $50 to spin?

Does he really believe it or is he just saying that? Maybe his wife is in denial as well. I see it all the time at work. Some families just refuse to see how far their loved one has slipped.

Yeah, I know one guy who owes $50 for a bet he lost but just REFUSES to pay and pretends like the debt does not exist.

Wow, does not pay his bills and pretends like debt is imaginary and can be ignored? Sounds like a politician.

So over and over again you hear that behind closed doors, Bidens only backers are his family and a couple friends as old or older than he is.. but they have him convinced he is in good shape...

I just spent the last 10 minutes sending that to pretty much everyone I communicate with. And laughed my *** off the whole time.

It doesn't really matter if he runs or not because he's just a figurehead. He's not making policy or agendas he's just doing what he's told by whoever is actually running the show. If he steps down, whoever they put in his place will be in the same boat.

Susan Rice and Obama have a lot of say. But don't forget Kiesha Lance Bottoms, a key figure in the white house think tank.

It doesn't really matter if he runs or not because he's just a figurehead. He's not making policy or agendas he's just doing what he's told by whoever is actually running the show. If he steps down, whoever they put in his place will be in the same boat.
Bomma, Ron Klain, and Susan Rice. To invoke the 25th Amendment, it has to be started by the VP and voted on by a majority of the Cabinet.
Problem is if they do that then all those people will lose their jobs.

If I believed for one moment that conservatives had ANY foresight or savvy whatsoever, I might think it was a stroke of brilliance granting presidential immunity because the current scuttlebutt is that the dems could threaten to stop protecting J'Biden judicially from his involvement in Hunter's pay for play scheme.

Of course, the scotus ruling removes the teeth from that threat.

But I don't think conservatives do ANYTHING proactively. They just sit on their hands and act outraged each time they get ***-raped by more proactive liberals.

I glad you brought that up. Now it makes me wonder if others have been running the show.. He's acting like he's the boss while being very defiant of those telling him to step down.

The big money dried up. Even the little people on his staff know it's over. Obama needs to gladhand him into stepping aside. Oh sure, a payoff will be involved.

I glad you brought that up. Now it makes me wonder if others have been running the show.. He's acting like he's the boss while being very defiant of those telling him to step down.
You are just wondering that now?
Did you think Sleepy Creepy was actually getting things done last week, last month, last year?

He has been a dementia riddled old man for many years, publicly shiiitting pants like an overfed toddler.

Last edited:
Ole Joe is saying:

"Show me the money b!tches!"

This aint his Crooked Joe's first rodeo!
Just ask Pop Corn!

You are just wondering that now?
Did you think Sleepy Creepy was actually getting things done last week, last month, last year?

He has been a dementia riddled old man for many years, publicly shiiitting pants like an overfed toddler.

No that is not what I'm saying. I've always believed Joe was taking orders from those really in control.

I was questioning that if Joe is really being just a puppet, then why isn't he complying when being told to step down?..
A lot of dims want him to step down, so I was going on the assumption that even those that control him would want him to step down as well

He sure sounds like he's his own man now.

He dug in his heels. They have to pull some shenanigans now.