• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Funny that the Dims always say that Trump is a "threat to democracy" but their last few Presidential primaries the fix was in and they weren't very democratic.

Just figure whatever they say, is actually the opposite of what THEY do. Deflect onto others that which you are truly guilty of.

I laugh at their use of the terms democratic and democracy.

Democracy to them is without law and mob rule. Which is what it is in it's purest form. They demonstrate it all of the time.

Harris is more unlikable than Hillary which is quite a feat to achieve. She would have no shot. Biden told the dem governors he needs more sleep and will not schedule events after 8pm. I'm sure that will promote alot of confidence

Reactions: xjx
Harris is more unlikable than Hillary which is quite a feat to achieve. She would have no shot. Biden told the dem governors he needs more sleep and will not schedule events after 8pm. I'm sure that will promote alot of confidence
I hate them both but most definitely hate Hillary more. Biden probably pays $50 for turndown service at 8pm.

Best path for the Dims is to simply run Sleepy Joe or Kneepads and lose, and regroup for 2028 with better candidates.
Joe was anointed in 2020 because he was the only one who was electable and not a flat-out Communist.
I can't see anyone who wants a political future with the Dim Party wanting to run right now because they can't win without a ton of obvious voter that the GOP knows to look out for this year.

I hate them both but most definitely hate Hillary more. Biden probably pays $50 for turndown service at 8pm.
You're not a true racist then. A true racist believes a bad white is better than a good black.
You don't belong here. GTFO and don't come back!!

J/K of course, "Racists" would be the first reaction of an ignorant liberal reading politics forum for the first time.
Tibs may have thrown the racists card at us, but worse was a guy before him since banned was way worse. His name escapes me..

Funny that the Dims always say that Trump is a "threat to democracy" but their last few Presidential primaries the fix was in and they weren't very democratic.
They cheat and force their citizens to live amongst illegals, drugs and crime.

I’ve seen way too many people personally try to do the right thing only to be stuck in a vicious cycle because of democrat policies

Who is more unlikeable. Wow.
Asking me to choose between them is like asking me which way I would rather die...by hanging or by hanging.

They both cackle. Hilldebeest is an evil, conniving witch. Kameltoe is a w h o r e and dumb as a rock, maybe dumber. She may be as dumb as AOC.

Honestly I'd have to give the edge to Kammie.

"Ladies, we're back with Jeopardy - Government Edition. Are you ready to continue, ladies?"

200w.gif
200w.gif

"Next question: Which branch of government is responsible for spending?"

200w.gif

"Uhhh ... I'm sorry, the answer must be in the form of a question. And also an answer. Ms. Harris?"

200w.gif

"Okay, no money awarded for that question. Perhaps something easier - grammar and punctuation. Name anything that is NOT punctuation. Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, you buzzed in - your answer?"

200w.gif

"Ooooh, so close but cannot accept the answer since it's not in the form of a question and wrong. Really wrong. That brings us to the end of Political Jeopardy and the final score is AOC -$500 and Kamala Harris -$600."

8w0hd9.jpg

"Uhh, no see -$600 is worse than ... never mind. Sure, you both win."

Remember how she would do that and point to the crowd during her campaign events.
They have people who study the population like bugs under a microscope. I'm sure they spend a ton of time practicing facial expressions and their public persona. Which is totally different than what your true identity is in private.

She's just not a very good fake/liar and comes off creepy and mean. Which is much closer to her private persona, which she's truly a horrible person.

They have people who study the population like bugs under a microscope. I'm sure they spend a ton of time practicing facial expressions and their public persona. Which is totally different than what your true identity is in private.

She's just not a very good fake/liar and comes off creepy and mean. Which is much closer to her private persona, which she's truly a horrible person.
We all knew Bill was an alley cat, but Hillary had none of his political gifts nor ability to connect with people. Bill could go on Arsenio and play the sax and even if you despised him you had to give him his due as a slimey politician. You could even figure he was married to a complete shrew who had none of his warmth or at least public empathy. That's gotta be why he went after the trailer park, redneck girl types to borrow from Carville lol. I don't think he found much comfort at home.

Yea. He liked the trailer girls.

Best path for the Dims is to simply run Sleepy Joe or Kneepads and lose, and regroup for 2028 with better candidates.
Joe was anointed in 2020 because he was the only one who was electable and not a flat-out Communist.
I can't see anyone who wants a political future with the Dim Party wanting to run right now because they can't win without a ton of obvious voter that the GOP knows to look out for this year.
Do you think they would actually have the self-discipline to play the long game more like the Chicoms do? They could just assail Trump for 4 years and wear the country down and steal it again in 2028. But they probably have too many chips pushed into the center of the table now with Ukraine and their crimes? Plus the whole 2030 Agenda and Soros money. Hard to see them going quietly although I agree they should know when to fold 'em here, but something tells me the NWO is calling the shots and they aren't giving up the Ukraine racket.

Do you think they would actually have the self-discipline to play the long game more like the Chicoms do? They could just assail Trump for 4 years and wear the country down and steal it again in 2028. But they probably have too many chips pushed into the center of the table now with Ukraine and their crimes? Plus the whole 2030 Agenda and Soros money. Hard to see them going quietly although I agree they should know when to fold 'em here, but something tells me the NWO is calling the shots and they aren't giving up the Ukraine racket.
They might not have a choice. The danger for the Dims is that Trump makes food and gas cheap again and even more people like the GOP way of doing things.

Biden appeared at a rally in Wisconsin earlier. He was doped up. Angry and shouting for 20 minutes. Looked bad. Lots of paid supporters in the crowd cheering. You could tell it was staged.
Link for this anywhere?

It was telecast on newsmax.