• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Biden appeared at a rally in Wisconsin earlier. He was doped up. Angry and shouting for 20 minutes. Looked bad. Lots of paid supporters in the crowd cheering. You could tell it was staged.

Let me guess ...

Trump called Nazis "fine people," Biden took over a cratering economy with 15% unemployment and 9% inflation, the border is secure but for some reason there are problems at the secure border and those are Trump's fault, January 6 was an insurrection where 200,000 people could not overcome about 1,000 cops for some reason and none of the 200,000 were armed, and the economy is booming due to Dementia Man's brilliant economic plan: Build Biden's Beach house.

Biden appeared at a rally in Wisconsin earlier. He was doped up. Angry and shouting for 20 minutes. Looked bad. Lots of paid supporters in the crowd cheering. You could tell it was staged.
iu

"No, I'm serious, this is true" = dead give away that it's a lie.

100 % lie. Everytime.

When Obama lied he used the terms "irrefutable proof" and stuck his thumb out.

They work on ways to lie without actually having genuine facts to back them up. It's all in the presentation.

100 % lie. Everytime.

When Obama lied he used the terms "irrefutable proof" and stuck his thumb out.

They work on ways to lie without actually having genuine facts to back them up. It's all in the presentation.
"Let me be clear..."

These thread topics are entertaining anyway.

So which comes to fruition first...

Putin having very little time to live or Biden announcing he will drop out?

More realistic thread topics... "Biden has very little time to live", and "Putin to announce he will drop out (of Ukraine)."

My money is on Biden dying before Putin drops out of Ukraine.

Last edited:
These thread topics are entertaining anyway.

So which comes to fruition first...

Putin having very little time to live or Biden announcing he will drop out?

More realistic thread topics... "Biden has very little time to live", and "Putin to announce he will drop out (of Ukraine)."

My money is on Biden dying before Putin drops out of Ukraine.
A friend of mine thinks they will run him and Biden will pass away between the Election and Inauguration and they'll yet hail him as a hero for saving democracy.

It would be better for Trump I'd Biden lives through the whole election process.

They use the term medical emergency pretty loosely when it comes to flying. Biden also walked down the big stairs when the plane landed. Hard to say what happened if anything people do not believe in verifying information anymore

He invented computer chips. His spray tan looks professionally done. Must have used Gavins beautician.