• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russian jets in 'unsafe' encounters with destroyer

Spike

Reaction score
Nuke em from orbit!

Multiple Russian military aircraft came close to a U.S. Navy destroyer in the Black Sea on Feb. 10, incidents considered "unsafe and unprofessional," a U.S. official said on Tuesday.

r

There were three separate incidents involving Russian aircraft and the USS Porter, Captain Danny Hernandez, a spokesman for U.S. European Command, said. One involved two Russian Su-24 jets, another a separate Su-24, and the third involved a larger IL-38.

"USS Porter queried all aircraft and received no response," Hernandez said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...BN15T2MU?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

----------------------

It's the only way to be sure

Russia is provoking Trump on a number of fronts. This will be interesting.

Provoking him? They probably had his permission..... they're best buds remember? Or is that all "fake" news too? I have to admit that is a brilliant strategy. Anything that gets reported that you don't like, just claim it's all bullshit. Doesn't matter how much evidence there is or how reliable the sources... just claim bullshit. Half the country will believe you no matter what. I bet there are a lot of politicians that fell from grace in the past that are kicking themselves now. Nixon comes to mind. He should've just kept claiming none of it was true. That the liberal media was out to get him and it was all made up. Tapes? What tapes? Forgeries manufactured by the liberal media. I'm telling you it might've worked. It's certainly working now.

This stuff happened all the time in the 1980s. Remember the Black Sea is basically a Russian lake, so our destroyer is almost like a provocative gesture.

Muslim ban, golden showers, Nazis in the White House, Russians hacked the election. Just one big smear campaign by fake news. More of the same. Just keep moving forward Mr. President. We are behind you.

Provoking him? They probably had his permission..... they're best buds remember? Or is that all "fake" news too? I have to admit that is a brilliant strategy. Anything that gets reported that you don't like, just claim it's all bullshit. Doesn't matter how much evidence there is or how reliable the sources... just claim bullshit. Half the country will believe you no matter what. I bet there are a lot of politicians that fell from grace in the past that are kicking themselves now. Nixon comes to mind. He should've just kept claiming none of it was true. That the liberal media was out to get him and it was all made up. Tapes? What tapes? Forgeries manufactured by the liberal media. I'm telling you it might've worked. It's certainly working now.
Gibberish. I'd put you on ignore but it is amusing.

The Russians are holding a huge military exercise in and near Ukraine (which one would think the destroyer was sent to monitor), so this was probably fallout from that. On a side note, some think that Russia's next target is Belarus, who has reportedly called up reserves and is going into full mobilization.

you're slipping. you neglected to blame white people. specifically, white males.