• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sanders defends Trump voters: I don't think they're racists, sexists or homophobes

Spike

Reaction score
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I) on Friday defended voters of President Trump, saying that the election was Democrats' to lose and that the party needs to better represent the working-class voters who supported Trump and other GOP lawmakers

"Some people think that the people who voted for Trump are racists and sexists and homophobes and deplorable folks. I don't agree, because I've been there. Let me tell you something else some of you might not agree with, it wasn't that Donald Trump won the election, it was that the Democratic Party lost the election," Sanders said while speaking at an Our Revolution rally in Boston with fellow Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

"We need a Democratic Party that is not a party of the liberal elite but of the working class of this country"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ends-trump-voters-i-dont-think-theyre-racists

---------------------

Watch out, Bernie coming for your votes!

This is like a Ravens fan saying Steeler fans don't suck.

Bernie has a some good points there.

Trum_8.jpg

Biden jumps in, blaming Hillary too

Biden: "Dems ignored middle class in 2016 campaign"

Wq8U2xk.png

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326673-biden-dems-ignored-middle-class-in-2016

Well....what the **** do ya know? Losing makes people say interesting things. Do they suddenly care about middle class people? Hell no. Will they ever ignore them again? Nope. Mission accomplished.

In other words you democRATS forgot to provide lip service to the white middle class.

and they absolutely counted on that HUGE millennial, latino and inner city black vote to coast to a coronation

what happened there?

I'd like to defend Sanders voters by saying that they are not for high crime, ****** inner cities, and racism. They are just too stupid to realize that those all result from their policies.