• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SB XLIX Game Thread - Pats* vs Seahags

This is why coaching is important. I'm putting this on Carroll. There is no way the OC calls that play without Carroll signing off on it. Just ******* stupid play call.

I don't want to hear **** about Todd Haley or mike tomlin play calling again. That was the stupidest call I ever seen in my life. The OC should never get a head coaching job.

Carroll was smart enough by half. Just run the stupid ******* ball. Damn I'm pissed. WTF was he thinking?

the thing that will be annoying is all the media people who heap praise on any stupid risk a team takes in the name of "playing to win" will have the nerve to criticize seattle for being too aggressive and not just running the ball.

Why on earth would you not run Lynch? I have no words....unbelievable.

No, he had position

he had [position behind the receiver. he was trying to make a play on the ball, but they don't call them loose like that anymore... I have seen several steelers defenders get called for that run through despite just trying to play the ball...

Insane that anyone is mentioning DPI. That was a great defensive play to break the route. Never should have been an issue. Pound Lynch up the middle and run some clock if he doesn't score. You time and time outs left.

This is why coaching is important. I'm putting this on Carroll. There is no way the OC calls that play without Carroll signing off on it. Just ******* stupid play call.

In a circumstance like this, I am on board with that totally. This loss is on the coaching staff and Carroll specifically since I can't imagine he didn't give the green light . What a moronic call.

I ain't watching it either damn ********

Seattle blew it. It is as simple as that. No justification to call that play. Complete dumb *****...

6_rings_no_cheating_shirts-r492ed125523543b99c4ac9c669d179c2_804gd_512.jpg

Hope everyone sleeps well tonight. 4 TD passes against a great defense and 4 Rings in 13 years! CYA in September.

I have to hear Carrolls thoughts on this.....biggest choke call in the history of sport.

Seattle is close to NE on illegal plays though and its fitting they were running the illegal pick play when they got picked....

We earn ours. Roger needs to get dethroned.

they were just saying about leaving time on the clock as that play was being run. Not only do they pass it, but in the middle of the endzone? WOW! At least, Seattle fans will hate the Pats more than us right now.

the thing that will be annoying is all the media people who heap praise on any stupid risk a team takes in the name of "playing to win" will have the nerve to criticize seattle for being too aggressive and not just running the ball.

True. GB should have won against Seattle and they probably beat NE without "playing to win" bullshit. Seattle was lucky all year and then had a ton of injuries. Still when you have Lynch you run the ball 100 out of 100 times in that situation. There is NO reason to score quickly there. Pound the rock. I can't get over how ******* dumb that call was from Carroll. Wilson is a good not great QB. Lynch is your best player that NE hasn't stopped all night. Give him the ******* ball.

The pats** are still a cheating bunch of ***** who got lucky. Damn I hate they won a SB...

I am beside myself. It was perfect...it was there for them.
Then someone decided to make the worst play-call in Super Bowl history.

Excuse me while I vomit.

Time to get ready for real football come August and Steelers and preseason. Steeler Nation forever!!!!!!!