• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SB XLIX Game Thread - Pats* vs Seahags

Seattle lost that game at the end. Why would you not run it. Dumbest **** ever. The pats*** are still frauds.

I am beside myself. It was perfect...it was there for them.
Then someone decided to make the worst play-call in Super Bowl history.

Excuse me while I vomit.

set up by one of the luckiest catches in SB history so without that improbable "look at what I found" catch, they're not even close to scoring

Last edited:
Hope everyone sleeps well tonight. 4 TD passes against a great defense and 4 Rings in 13 years! CYA in September.

I'll sleep like a ******* baby. Your dumb cheating doesn't mean dick to me..haha

This is incredibly frustrating. It was all set up for them. God, give it to Lynch. No reason to take the chance. I can't get over how asinine that was. I'm traumatized.

The official shirt would say we deflate balls get caught and win a trophy ughhhh

Good game. I will say this. No way is Tom Brady the greatest of all time. Yes, he has 6 SB appearances. And he joins elite company with those 4 wins. That said, the other guys with 4 wins didn't need 6 tries to get 4 wins. He is great 4 sure, but GOAT? Not to this guy.

The Pats suck but someone please remind Richard Sherman that NUMBER 24 on the Patriots team just won a SUPERBOWL RING....

And that goal line play call?!?!?!?

Ohyea and the best defense in the HISTORY of the game gave up the winning touchdown with the game on the line....

Stay humble Seattle.

And Blount gets a ring...

Man, if I was Wilson I would have audibled out of that mess....nothing good coming out of throwing into the middle of the field. DUMB.

He sounds like he is drunk or Tourette's

The Pats suck but someone please remind Richard Sherman that NUMBER 24 on the Patriots team just won a SUPERBOWL RING....

And that goal line play call?!?!?!?

Ohyea and the best defense in the HISTORY of the game gave up the winning touchdown with the game on the line....

Stay humble Seattle.

lol, dead on balls accurate

Oh gosh the coach of the cheats

Brady doesn't need a new truck. I do. I'm gonna steal that ****** like he stole the AFC championship from us.

That last play by the shithawks called looked like B.A. Called it in.. Haha coach of the year!!!

I do have one more thing to add, if that was the Steelers at the 1-yard line and blew it like that with Bell in the backfield, it would certainly be traumatic. I still couldn't imagine re-living that day after day, year after year. That loss will hurt for a long, long time. Better them than us, I guess.

On the bright side, all those Seattle fans have something else to whine about now. lol

I do have one more thing to add, if that was the Steelers at the 1-yard line and blew it like that with Bell in the backfield, it would certainly be traumatic. I still couldn't imagine re-living that day after day, year after year. That loss will hurt for a long, long time. Better them than us, I guess.

Seahawk fans have to live with that call FOR.THE.REST.OF.THEIR.LIVES....lol

I don't feel sorry for the seahags or their fans. I just hate seeing Brady and Bilicheat get another SB. I didn't want to see either of them in the SB but it is what it is. The thing is that the AFC is down and has been for awhile. The pats** have a chance to go back again next year. Who in the AFC is going to beat them?

Yeah, no doubt. Had that been the Steelers I'm pretty sure I'd be inconsolable for the remainder of the night

This is incredibly frustrating. It was all set up for them. God, give it to Lynch. No reason to take the chance. I can't get over how asinine that was. I'm traumatized.

The Hawks' board is exploding with calls to fire the OC. JFC, they sound like us.