• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Scandals force Hillary Clinton to delay 2016 bid announcement

Spike

Reaction score
HA HA

Scandals force Hillary Clinton to delay 2016 bid announcement

Many of the key figures cited in a scathing inspector general’s report this week are allies of Hillary Rodham Clinton, marking the latest in a series of stumbles for the former first lady and secretary of state that likely forced her to delay her planned presidential campaign announcement.

A Democratic strategist familiar with her team’s thinking said they are scrambling to limit the damage and readjust the campaign rollout schedule after the Homeland Security Department’s inspector general revealed an apparent cronyism scandal that ensnared Mrs. Clinton’s brother

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/25/hillary-clinton-2016-presidential-campaign-announc/

------------------------

Calling Pocahontas!

Sexist!
For one thing, the Dems don't have anybody else on the bench.

Clintons? Scandals? In the same sentence? Surely you jest. It's never stopped them before.

Clintons? Scandals? In the same sentence? Surely you jest. It's never stopped them before.

Cia7QiY.jpg

QvtFyJ5.jpg

Time to roll out (literally) algore.

r0lSV5P.jpg

I'm voting for Hillary and you can't stop me

Sexist

Hillary Clinton Supporters Name 13 Dirty Words Reporters Can't Use

Sexist words, they say, include "polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident..."

so broad and skirt are still OK....good to know

Sexist

Hillary Clinton Supporters Name 13 Dirty Words Reporters Can't Use

Sexist words, they say, include "polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident..."

so broad and skirt are still OK....good to know

Free speech? ... at this point, what difference what it make?

There could be pics of the hildebeast holding down a 10 year old girl scout so Bill could rape her and there would not be a peep from the MSM. So I don't believe for a second that scandles are delaying her announcement, more like they are waiting for other GOP candidates to declare so they can pull a McCaine/BobDole switcheroo.

Last edited:
Turns out the "private" server "owned" by the polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident **** has been wiped clean...

Well imagine that! Huh!

Turns out the "private" server "owned" by the polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident **** has been wiped clean...

Nixon had to resign over 18 minutes of audio tape being missing

I'm getting both

corkscrew-bill-nutcracker-hillary.jpg

I still believe that even with all the attention she's getting about her lack of co-operation and the downright sleaziness of her actions, the polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident **** will be there at the finish line waiting on her coronation while the dust from her scandals hasn't even settled yet.

161522_600.jpg