• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seahawks karma. Go help out!

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
To all,

I have started a well wishing thread on a Seattle message board. Due to recent success of these threads prior to the last two Giants/Patriots Super Bowl games I felt it necessary to start one again. I am willing to do anything possible to help prevent another Patriots championship.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106757

That is the link to the thread. Unfortunately you have to register and be approved, but the conversation should be good. I enjoyed the thread on the Giants board, for sure.

Stop by and tell them how much you want them to stomp a mudhole in Brady's taint.

You sir, are a **** stirrer and you didn't even know it.

Ha ha ha.

I'm not wishing them well. **** the Seahawks and their dumbass, crybaby, bandwagon fans. I hope they beat the Pats and then never make the playoffs again.

This is hilarious. The Giants fans were super cool a few years back.

These guys....not so much. I'm glad I did this now.

My personal favorite:

Admit that XL was a massive screw job by the refs and that they had a massive effect on the outcome of that game, then apologize on behalf of the Stealer fanbase for them being dicks about the game afterwards, or get out.

They're mega-pissed. That's funny.

As much as I've come to appreciate the Seahawks, I hate their GD fans like cancer.

A poor, downtrodden persecuted *Pats fan weighing in now.

I wish I had a link to a TV show I saw once where they went around Seattle asking people dressed in Seahawks gear to name some of the players on the team. Most of them couldn't even name one.

That is why I can't in my heart root for them to ever win games. I guess I'd rather see them win than the Patriots because I want the Patriots cheating legacy reduced to ruins. A drubbing in the SB would cement that. That being said the Seahawk fans are a bunch of sniveling, whining pieces of ****. I can't ******* stand them.

LOL, they suck. I shouldn't laugh because this is probably how we look to Pats fans, but it's still funny. If Seattle was playing ANY other team, maybe even including the Ravens, I would be rooting against them because of their idiotic fans.

The refs didn't cost them the SB, their turnovers did. If they don't want our karma then **** 'em. I still hope they beat the Pats** and Richard Sherman gets 10 INT's.

The refs didn't cost them the SB, their turnovers did. If they don't want our karma then **** 'em. I still hope they beat the Pats** and Richard Sherman gets 10 INT's.

Poor special teams ****** them. 6 times at midfield in the first half. 4 punts, all touchbacks, a missed FG, and a pushoff in the end zone. They were only in the game because a ball slipped out of Ben's glove and was intercepted throwing toward a wide open Wilson for an easy TD. A little air on that ball and there would be no question that Seattle was out of their league in that game.

They threw a pick to Ike Taylor for crying out loud, the man that never catches an INT. Wait a minute, were the Hawks playing with under inflated balls in that game???

Yeah, I'll get right on that. i'll go register on a seahawks board to wish them luck :rolleyes:

Last edited:
man, they are freakin' babies. Bitter freakin' babies. They hate Steeler fans more than 9er fans? LOL!!! They need serious psychological help. Maybe too much Starbucks with their Fruit Loops? Even if we don't mean it, I'd tell them that you are taking your well wishes back and hope they get their ***** handed to them next Sunday.

I registered. Now let's see if they approve another Steelers fan.
We should all know by now that I don't give a crap what people think.

Wow. A majority of those posters are ridiculous. Let it go...nothing can change the past. There are a few classy fans over there, but a majority of the posters are completely butthurt and always will be.

I go to Vegas every year for the Super Bowl and place my bets...I genuinely have no idea how I'm going to bet this year. I'll do the normal prop bets...but the only only way this game would be any worse is if Aaron Rodgers's smug *** would be playing in it as well...

There are comments on both forums that are extremely juvenile. With that said, I'll simply post what I did over there.

"While I hate even thinking about XL and would have preferred OP hadn't even mentioned it, I have no issues with any fans outside of the NFC or AFC West. On the edge are teams like the Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, Saints, Steelers, Redskins, Bears, and Vikings that don't have as much leeway as however many teams are left, but until they give me a reason directly, I have no issue BS'n. I always enjoy intelligent conversation with those who not only know their team, but also have some knowledge on most other teams.

Obviously, not everyone will agree with me and to each their own. I didn't really do the football forum thing back in 2005, so I didn't experience what some other members have. Had I, then maybe I'd feel differently. Regardless, my main focus right now is the Hawks success in Arizona, so regardless of where the good karma comes from, I'll happily accept any luck that comes our way."

Not like I'll be active here, but if I remember I have an account here the next time the Seahawks face your Steelers, I'll be sure to visit and discuss things civilly hoping it's reciprocated.

Screw them as much as I would love to see Brady and the Cheats lose I am not rooting for the Seafags. As far as I am concerned Lynch and his crotch grabbing crap is just as bad as all the cheats ****. I just don't like Lynch and I am surprised the NFL has not done anything for his latest crotch grabbing stunt. Maybe he will get sick on skittles and he wont play, then I would be fine with them......

Last edited: