• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seahawks karma. Go help out!

LOL, they suck. I shouldn't laugh because this is probably how we look to Pats fans, but it's still funny. If Seattle was playing ANY other team, maybe even including the Ravens, I would be rooting against them because of their idiotic fans.

The refs didn't cost them the SB, their turnovers did. If they don't want our karma then **** 'em. I still hope they beat the Pats** and Richard Sherman gets 10 INT's.

you mean the vaunted 12th Man??? Many of whom were shut out of the stadium last week after giving up on their team half way through the 4th quarter.

man, they are freakin' babies. Bitter freakin' babies. They hate Steeler fans more than 9er fans? LOL!!! They need serious psychological help. Maybe too much Starbucks with their Fruit Loops? Even if we don't mean it, I'd tell them that you are taking your well wishes back and hope they get their ***** handed to them next Sunday.

These about sum up what I read there. ONE poster did acknowledge that great teams overcome "bad" calls (which still completely misses the point that their ST's and TO's screwed them far worse than any "bad" calls might have.)

Was almost ready to try and register there then saw they just couldn't resist......the "rapist" **** started. Yep, latte' sipping bandwagon hipster doofuses (or is it "doofi"?) that weren't even sure how a football was shaped before XL. **** 'em, I'm going with the meteor strike.

Oh, and there was this regarding SN..........

"This person is trolling. Click on the link, that site is in it's infancy. 1100* members, 2600 threads? and 98k posts This site has almost 9K members, 46K threads and 1.2 million posts. Dude is trolling hard and looking to drag posters back to the den. Don't feed ($) the troll.

Bwaaaahhhahahahahaha

Last edited:
I understand why people hate Steeler fans. That entire "we have 6"argument.....but damn if those aren't the biggest ******** ******* fans inn the league. I'm rooting for them by default, but I'm not posting **** over there. They're insufferable, especially because they believe all the media hype about how they're the reason the team wins. **** them sideways

These about sum up what I read there. ONE poster did acknowledge that great teams overcome "bad" calls (which still completely misses the point that their ST's and TO's screwed them far worse than any "bad" calls might have.)

Was almost ready to try and register there then saw they just couldn't resist......the "rapist" **** started. Yep, latte' sipping bandwagon hipster doofuses (or is it "doofi"?) that weren't even sure how a football was shaped before XL. **** 'em, I'm going with the meteor strike.

Oh, and there was this regarding SN..........

"This person is trolling. Click on the link, that site is in it's infancy. 1100* members, 2600 threads? and 98k posts This site has almost 9K members, 46K threads and 1.2 million posts. Dude is trolling hard and looking to drag posters back to the den. Don't feed ($) the troll.

Bwaaaahhhahahahahaha

yea, they had to go there about Ben. That's all they have to hold onto besides the SB XL. To mention, SS went there in peace and well wishes and got **** on. That's a ****** thing to do. They should be THRILLED they are back to the SB and other fans are in their corner, but to act like they deserve respect because the post season finally acknowledged them for the past 10 years of their existence? Riiiiight. . .
I've been a Steeler fan BEFORE they came into the league(PGH born and bred). I know, because I was a huge fan of Steve Largent and Jim Zorn and followed them up until SB XL. They were always my second team, but their constant whining, crying and bitching has become too much to keep listening to. They have a new legacy they can be building and be proud of, but acting like a 4-year old that doesn't want to take a bath is juvenile. The Pacific NW can keep them.

I'm not rooting for them. I just don't want the Pats*** to win under any circumstance.The Starbucks are the arm of justice in this case unfortunately. It's like giving your enemy weapons to destroy an even bigger enemy. I'm not going over to watch a bunch of cunts whine over super bowl XL.It's not worth my time. I may respect the team they have,but not the fans.

Seahawks fans can eat ****. SS, let this be a lesson for you. Never ingratiate fans of other teams, especially those latte-sipping, rain puddle-hopping ******* from the northwest

**** the Seahags and **** the Pats*

Won't even be watching this shitfest.

They hate the Steelers for the same reason we hate the Pats*...

They feel like they got a SB taken from them (we had TWO AFCCG's taken), and they feel like our fan base is a bunch of arrogant classless rubes... well, don't we feel the same way about Pats* fans? I'd say so...

Same ****, different city...

They feel like they got a SB taken from them (we had TWO AFCCG's taken), and they feel like our fan base is a bunch of arrogant classless rubes... well, don't we feel the same way about Pats* fans? I'd say so...

We existed before Pittsburgh went to 3 SB's this past decade...Patriots fans were essentially nonexistent before 2001. Seahawks fans ***** and gripe about a single game they felt they were robbed of, because of the refs (yet their fans want to villify the Steelers organization, who have nothing to do w/the refs). Steelers fans have been legitimately complaining of multiple transgressions that have occurred over multiple seasons with New England, to include just about every other team's fanbase in the league. So, no, its not "same ****, different day" in my opinion. . .

Last edited:
Sorry, I know there is bad officiating and I can even say some of it is so bad it does make you question whether there is some influencing going on. I have never blamed a loss of ours solely on officiating the way those fans and the Walrus do though. The calls in XL were split second, extremely close judgement calls...I can see where I might not be thrilled with them if I was a Seahawks fan but they were way too close for any rational person to believe they were intentional. If the NFL wanted to choose the SB winner they sure did luck out that they didn't have to do anything blatantly obvious to change the course of the game (such as picking a PI flag up off the field and reversing the call).

Been about 12 hours and they haven't approved my join request yet.

There are comments on both forums that are extremely juvenile. With that said, I'll simply post what I did over there.

"While I hate even thinking about XL and would have preferred OP hadn't even mentioned it, I have no issues with any fans outside of the NFC or AFC West. On the edge are teams like the Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, Saints, Steelers, Redskins, Bears, and Vikings that don't have as much leeway as however many teams are left, but until they give me a reason directly, I have no issue BS'n. I always enjoy intelligent conversation with those who not only know their team, but also have some knowledge on most other teams.

Obviously, not everyone will agree with me and to each their own. I didn't really do the football forum thing back in 2005, so I didn't experience what some other members have. Had I, then maybe I'd feel differently. Regardless, my main focus right now is the Hawks success in Arizona, so regardless of where the good karma comes from, I'll happily accept any luck that comes our way."

Not like I'll be active here, but if I remember I have an account here the next time the Seahawks face your Steelers, I'll be sure to visit and discuss things civilly hoping it's reciprocated.

Welcome to SN.com. We have a token Ravens fan here also.
If they're still steamed about SBXL, just think how off the hook they'll be if the Pats** win.
In case I don't get on your board, may karma be upon you and your team and may Richard Sherman get 10 INT's and 5 for pick 6's.

For me, that's the difference between them and us, or from me anyway. As pissed off as I ever get from a loss, I never blame one on the officials. Never have, never will. I've certainly acknowledged when the officiating has been horrid and awful, but there are always ample moments in a game to make the officials' calls irrelevant.

The New England and Seattle fan bases have a lot in common... They both are snotty and pretentious and when their teams are irrelevant, they are nowhere to be found. They should get along well together. They also willingly accept and defende that both teams cheat... The Patriots with their cameras, deflated balls, and whatever else they have snuck by the NFL... The Seahawks have led the NFL in PED bans over the past handful of seasons... Congrats on making the Cheater Bowl...

The New England and Seattle fan bases have a lot in common... They both are snotty and pretentious and when their teams are irrelevant, they are nowhere to be found. They should get along well together. They also willingly accept and defende that both teams cheat... The Patriots with their cameras, deflated balls, and whatever else they have snuck by the NFL... The Seahawks have led the NFL in PED bans over the past handful of seasons... Congrats on making the Cheater Bowl...

Nice........

SeahawkFan can't accept that they got outplayed regardless and the Walrus made enough of his own mistakes to lose the game. Steelers won without needing help from the refs just like the Pats** didn't need help from small balls to beat the Colts. Remember we put up 51 on the Colts ourselves so their defense can't be all that good.
Going on 14 hours now and I still haven't been approved. I guess I should have put Seahawks in the box where they ask for your favorite team. Oh well, they're getting my karma whether they want it or not. Can't allow the Cheats** to win.

Last edited:
The Seahawks scored 10 points in Super Bowl XL. Their only touchdown came as a result of horrendously bad throw by Ben --- a high school QB could have made that throw which would have put us up 21-3. Instead, the Seahawks returned the pick 76 yards for 1st and 10 at our 20.

If you can't overcome a few questionable calls enough to score more than 10 points when 7 are given to you as a gift...

Hopefully the Seahawks win in an ultra low scoring, mistake ridden game with extreme controversy from bad calls by the refs.

That thread has gotten entertaining. Comedy gold.

Having said that, I seriously didn't go there to start any crap. I literally had no idea they were still that steamed. I thought time (and a Super Bowl title) would heal wounds

That thread has gotten entertaining. Comedy gold.

Having said that, I seriously didn't go there to start any crap. I literally had no idea they were still that steamed. I thought time (and a Super Bowl title) would heal wounds

You'd think they'd be happy that the Walrus's crappy regime was swept out of town.

......sweet titties Willie Parker for a super bowl record 75 yard touchdown run. That was an awesome moment..ahhh.. I was standing on top of a bar table yelling "Here comes one for the thumb baby"

You tried SS ..
Let them hold the grudge if need be.

Our hate for the Cheats goes to the team itself ..no one told them to do the crap they have pulled ..they did it on their own..
They want to continue to cry about calls let them if it makes them feel better.. how they can equate our disdain for the Cheats to their's for us is like apples and oranges...but whatever

Oh screw them with a triple venti mocha! They didn't get cheated. They didn't have some other team stealing all of your signals,plays and god knows what else way before hand without you knowing. The Pats did it to a lot of people for a long time. ..great coaching half time adjustments my ***.I ******* seriously was going to wish them well. **** them and that 12th man horseshit.You should have never gotten past the Packers. I think the refs ****** the packers.

You tried SS ..
Let them hold the grudge if need be.

Our hate for the Cheats goes to the team itself ..no one told them to do the crap they have pulled ..they did it on their own..
They want to continue to cry about calls let them if it makes them feel better.. how they can equate our disdain for the Cheats to their's for us is like apples and oranges...but whatever
Very true. We have more important things to worry about, like who is going to play SS next year. Seahawks fans are about on par with Browns fans on my give-a-**** scale.