• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Season Opener ........ KC vs Detroit game thread

I think we could still get a 1st for DJ. Or at least a second round pick.

a kick off from the 35 yard line through the uprights ought to be worth a point on the scoreboard

Right now we need a dj caliber wr more than an upgrade at C… it would have been different had any of those gambles at wr paid off this year… im not a fan of Gunner playing at wr …

* and i love creed and suggest trading DJ at every opportunity lol… we just aren’t prepared for that at this point in time
you are probably right. But what a line we would have

Branch hurt in a noncontact incident. Doesn’t look good

you are probably right. But what a line we would have
The move to have made was to trade him at the draft so we could have brought in a young wr that was cheap and free up cap space…

I really liked the odea of either trading dj for a low round first and targeting Addison or trading down and getting Mims… either could turn into a better version of DJ

The refs allowing the KC tackles to line up damn near in the slot and letting them start early is ruining Detroit's pass rush. I mean, those things are as basic as the number of players on the field and the refs have missed about 50 infractions?!?

The move to have made was to trade him at the draft so we could have brought in a young wr that was cheap and free up cap space…

I really liked the odea of either trading dj for a low round first and targeting Addison or trading down and getting Mims… either could turn into a better version of DJ
I'm trying to figure out when in time you posted this...the idea of trading for Addison or Mims was a summer dream...

agreed 100%

Wow, Gibbs had a huge hole on the right-side A gap but ran wide, into defenders.

The refs allowing the KC tackles to line up damn near in the slot and letting them start early is ruining Detroit's pass rush. I mean, those things are as basic as the number of players on the field and the refs have missed about 50 infractions?!?
Michael Oher did that all the time against the Steelers otherwise he would've given up 5 sacks a game.

Turning down the defensive holding for an extra 3 yards was dumb. Take the 1st down.