• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Season Opener ........ KC vs Detroit game thread

that was a bigtime throw by Goff
If he would have had time to step up and throw he actually had a guy streaking up the seem for a td. But with the pressure he took the sure thing

I think this game demonstrates that defenses tend to wear down more than offenses the first game. You can see the KC defense sucking wind, and the Detroit defense has been a step slower as well.

3rd and a 1/2 yard? Yeah, let's get really tricky!!

Just run the ******* ball up the A-gap.

Oh, and a tidbit not many know:

Patrick Mahomes has fewer road playoff wins than Bubby Brister.

I received this jacket at the Linx at St. Andrew's.....they invented the game there. Except they called it Goff. With an F.

The Detroit has been a step behind thanks to the refs

Vegas says the Chiefs are the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl……………………

The NFL is just insuring the odds for Vegas and their partnership over the years……………

Salute the nation

a few thoughts so far

How many teams could play even with a playoff caliber team without 2 of their top 3 players? If Det was without St Brown and Hutchinson, they are getting blown out.

Going for it on 4th down inside your won 20 in the 1st quarter is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen. Look at how close this game is. That play could have cost them the win right there in qtr 1.

Chiefs WRs aren't doing Mahomes any favors.

Goff is a great QB if he doesn't have to think about anything. He's Vinny Testaverde.

Disappointing fantasy usage for Jahmyr Gibbs for people who took him rd 1 or 2.

Chiefs are inventive on offense but sometimes they get too cute. That jet sweep to Rice was stupid. We'd be all over Canada for calling that.

Toney Toney Toney has done it again!