• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Secret Obama-era license let Iran tap dollars

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Of course he did.

Obama is a traitor and pro-Islam. We've been stating this fact for years here and there are few that still love to defend him and say "where are the facts?"

Here is a fact Tibs, Elfie, Trog, et. al.

Of course he did.

Obama is a traitor and pro-Islam. We've been stating this fact for years here and there are few that still love to defend him and say "where are the facts?"

Here is a fact Tibs, Elfie, Trog, et. al.

If MSN says it, libs can't say its*fake news.

I strongly suspect we only know the tip of a very large*iceberg*on what Obama did behind the scenes. One day, I hope there is a factual*documentary on this topic.*

A legacy can work both positively and negatively and I believe the later portion of his legacy has some room to grow.

If MSN says it, libs can't say its*fake news.

I strongly suspect we only know the tip of a very large*iceberg*on what Obama did behind the scenes. One day, I hope there is a factual*documentary on this topic.*

A legacy can work both positively and negatively and I believe the later portion of his legacy has some room to grow.

I predict that history will record the Obama Administration as one of the most corrupt and deceitful ever bestowed upon an unwitting American citizenry.

I predict that history will record the Obama Administration as one of the most corrupt and deceitful ever bestowed upon an unwitting American citizenry.

Likely true. And I say there is a small chance Obama purposely weakened the USA for his inner beliefs which he guarded from conversations.

pretty sure you're racist for pointing this out.

Not a chance. History is written by the Left in media and academia. 30 years later they have people believing that Reagan's tax cuts caused the deficit to go up.

Not a chance. History is written by the Left in media and academia. 30 years later they have people believing that Reagan's tax cuts caused the deficit to go up.

That is changing with the internet and social media. No one group writes the history.

I have said many times, I could care less where our President is BORN, I care where they are RAISED during their formative years. Everyone bitching about whether Obama was born in the US or not, was stupid. The problem really was that he was not raised HERE where he could develop our ideals. He was raised in countries with COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ideals.

Dude does not play for team USA. He's the worst sort of enemy a country can have. The one from within working again your foundation of values. The Clintons should both be busting rocks and the leftist commie pinkos of the democrat party control education on all levels. We're ****** not too far down the road.

Now the Left is freaking out and demanding Sean Hannity's arrest for suggesting that President Trump's campaign staff break their subpoena'd cell phones with hammers. Of course conveniently ignoring that 1) Hannity was joking and 2) Hildebeast and her staff did the same thing. Fine, so call for their arrest too.

Now the Left is freaking out and demanding Sean Hannity's arrest for suggesting that President Trump's campaign staff break their subpoena'd cell phones with hammers. Of course conveniently ignoring that 1) Hannity was joking and 2) Hildebeast and her staff did the same thing. Fine, so call for their arrest too.

It's so funny that the left is in full freak out mode 24/7. What a way to live. It's entertaining though. They assplode about something everyday.

Exactly...case in point...

How many here know who Alger Hiss was? Better yet, how many here were taught about Alger Hiss in HS or college? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?...Bueller?

It's been wiped from the history books. It's not taught in schools. How we had literal Communists in our government.

Hiss was a Democrat and a favorite of the Liberal elite...AND a Communist

How many of you have heard of Richard Nixon?

Yeah, I know, WE ALL KNOW. Nixon was....drum roll....a Republican.

History is indeed re-written, often. The Alger Hiss case is the best example in the world of this. It was a massive story, a huge trial, and one of the most scandalous situations this country has faced. Read the book Witness by Whitaker Chambers.

Last edited:
I have said many times, I could care less where our President is BORN, I care where they are RAISED during their formative years. Everyone bitching about whether Obama was born in the US or not, was stupid. The problem really was that he was not raised HERE where he could develop our ideals. He was raised in countries with COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ideals.

I care where he is born. And I care who was around him during his formative years.

In a Harvard article, they mention Obama was Kenyan born during a feature article on Obama.*Whether this is true or not is debatable.

And his birth certificate # best corresponds to a person born two weeks*later than the date listed.***

Both of the above are facts, and so is this.* On TV Obama was actually off by two weeks when talking about his 50th birthday.

There's a lot of smoke here.**Just like there is a lot of smoke and deceit by Obama with Iran. Did I mentioned Obama's closest aid, Valerie Jarrett born in Iran? The only one seen in his living quarters at the White house. Robert M. Gates, former secretary of defense, discussed his objection to her involvement in foreign security affairs.