• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

September 15 explosion in London

clip clop clip clop

~ BOOM ~

London tube explosion: District line device was homemade bomb, say police

Twenty-two injured at Parsons Green after improvised explosive device partially detonates during morning rush-hour

An explosion that injured a number of people at Parsons Green underground station in west London was a terrorist incident, the Metropolitan police have said.

The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has told LBC radio: “There is a manhunt underway as we speak.”

Commuters on a tube train reported hearing a bang and seeing a fireball flying down the carriage during Friday morning rush-hour. Pictures and video, purporting to be from the train carriage, were posted of flames coming out of a carrier bag containing a white bucket.

Police later confirmed the blast came from an improvised explosive device.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...t-line-suspended-in-west-london-over-incident

Khan says they will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism. That should be comforting to Londoners.

Muslims%20-%20Copy_zpsudhbra61.jpg

Lucky it only fizzled

pri_53002676-e1505461535290.jpg

Khan says they will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism. That should be comforting to Londoners.

Keep in mind that he also said living in a large metropolitan area meant accepting that there will always be terrorist attacks and his implication was you just have to learn to live with it. Of course all of the of course all of the masks Mosques and Muslim hate preachers don't help things any. I'm guessing there will be a Bataclan Theater Masacre style attack with smuggled AKs in London before too much longer.

Keep in mind that he also said living in a large metropolitan area meant accepting that there will always be terrorist attacks and his implication was you just have to learn to live with it. Of course all of the of course all of the masks Mosques and Muslim hate preachers don't help things any. I'm guessing there will be a Bataclan Theater Masacre style attack with smuggled AKs in London before too much longer.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
elf says you're now advocating for violence, ogre.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
elf says you're now advocating for violence, ogre.

Past behavior indicates future performance.

Unless the U.K. Starts booting out Moslems expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Another sad day in Europe. And another day of blood on the hands of government officials obsessed with globalization, lack of border controls and turning a blind eye to statistics and true stereotypes in the name of political correctness and unrealistic Utopian ideals.

I want nothing to do with the path Europe is taking and I thank every day that our country is at least strongly debating (and for some strongly rejecting) the idea Europe is the "correct path forward" when it comes to immigration, refugee and race/religion policies.

Meanwhile, in Germany

Four Asylum Seekers Arrested After 56-Year-Old is Gang Raped

Four asylum seekers have been arrested by police in Dessau, Germany after being suspected of gang raping a 56-year-old woman on the grounds of a former vocational school

This week police arrested four men between the ages of 18 and 21, all from Eritrea, in the German regions of in Saxony-Anhalt, Baden-Wurttemberg and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Mittledeutsche Zeitung reports.

Though police have confirmed that all the asylum seekers have been arrested and transferred to various correctional facilities, they have been tight lipped on the details of their identities.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...rs-arrested-east-germany-suspected-gang-rape/

2C0292D200000578-3227059-Forty_five_per_cent_of_UK_adults_questioned_said_20_000_refugees-a-46_1441752682891.jpg

Refugees-Welcome-sign-germany-RuptlyYoutube.jpg

Meanwhile, in Germany

Four Asylum Seekers Arrested After 56-Year-Old is Gang Raped

Four asylum seekers have been arrested by police in Dessau, Germany after being suspected of gang raping a 56-year-old woman on the grounds of a former vocational school

This week police arrested four men between the ages of 18 and 21, all from Eritrea, in the German regions of in Saxony-Anhalt, Baden-Wurttemberg and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Mittledeutsche Zeitung reports.

Though police have confirmed that all the asylum seekers have been arrested and transferred to various correctional facilities, they have been tight lipped on the details of their identities.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...rs-arrested-east-germany-suspected-gang-rape/

Germans should not be disrespectful to their culture, and allow themselves to be raped.

Germans should not be disrespectful to their culture, and allow themselves to be raped.

Do you have anything on the other 4.5 million Muslims in Germany who haven't raped anybody?

Of course not........of course....

Just infidels who deserve to be raped for seducing these sweet followers of moohamed. The Germans are ******* stupid. Are they still feeling that guilty over world war 2?..geeesh... England &Germany are digging their own holes with the way they handle this stuff. Which should be ******* smashed.

The problem is people saying mean things about Moslems after Moslems have committed another act of terror.

Trump was right AGAIN!

Trump was right! Police held 'refugee boy', 18, arrested at Dover over bucket bomb

Trump was right! Police first held 'refugee boy', 18, arrested at Dover over bucket bomb TWO WEEKS AGO but let him go, say neighbours - as officers finally raid home of MBE foster couple who took him in

The 18-year-old being held by police on suspicion of planting a bomb on the London underground was arrested two weeks ago at the exact same tube station where the device exploded but released, neighbours have said.

The teen - who is being held after police tracked him to the departures hall at the Port of Dover - is thought to have been a 'problematic foster child' who was raised in Sunbury-on-Thames by Penelope Jones, 71, and husband Ronald, 88.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...it-Bucket-Bomber-run.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

---------------------

Refugee bomber, well that's gratitiude for ya limey multiculturalists

Must have failed out of bomb making school. The great Satan moohamed will not be please. His virgins will now be very old goats.

Teenager charged with Parsons Green London Tube attack

London (CNN)An 18-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder and maliciously causing an explosion in connection with the Parsons Green London Underground bombing a week ago, London's Metropolitan Police announced Friday.

Ahmed Hassan
is due to appear in court in London on Friday. Hassan, of Sunbury in Surrey, west of London, was arrested in the port town of Dover, on England's southeast coast, the morning after the attack.

Two other men, aged 25 and 30, remain in custody in connection with the investigation into the attack, police said. They are being held under the Terrorism Act.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/europe/london-tube-attack-charge/index.html

-----------------------

and here you thought it was goona be The Russians!

When I saw a picture of the bucket explosive I said to someone that it looked like a high-schooler made it. Guess I wasn't far off.

When I saw a picture of the bucket explosive I said to someone that it looked like a high-schooler made it. Guess I wasn't far off.

I'm guessing the teenager was just a patsy that the other two guys duped into carrying and planting the bomb.

Another sad day in Europe. And another day of blood on the hands of government officials obsessed with globalization, lack of border controls and turning a blind eye to statistics and true stereotypes in the name of political correctness and unrealistic Utopian ideals.

I want nothing to do with the path Europe is taking and I thank every day that our country is at least strongly debating (and for some strongly rejecting) the idea Europe is the "correct path forward" when it comes to immigration, refugee and race/religion policies.

And gun control, welfare, hate speech laws...its a long list really.