• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serious Question

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
This is for our resident liberals mainly, but feel free to chime in. Let's say you get your way and Trump, for whatever reason, is removed from office.

What, exactly does it change in your life? Other than feeling a wee bit better, for a few minutes anyway until the attacks on Pence start, what in your life changes?

Hillary still doesn't get to be President, so what is gonna change in your life? You gonna stop protesting everything under the sun? Will the "resistance" end? Is Antifa gonna disband? Is Obamacare coming back? You gonna give back your tax break?

I am just curious what, in your personal life, changes. I don't wanna hear **** about other nations or the world at large being relieved. I wanna hear about you. GO!

I think the venom directed towards Trump is unprecedented. It's funny as hell to read on social media when someone wants to disrespect Trump by bastardizing his name - Drumpf, tRump, etc.

It's like 'There! Guess I showed him who's boss!"

Hysterical!

The "See, told ya so!" cards can be used.

Well, yeah, I get that. I am just curious if it will be something substantive or what. I know they think they are saving the nation, but if the nation has survived liberalism this long, it will survive Trump.

I don't want to turn this into an insult thread. I am curious, and want honest answers. I mean, I am not real fond of a lot of the **** the guy does, but I can't get cranked up over the **** he does the way liberals do. Yeah, some of it bothers me and there are times I am embarrassed for the guy and our country, but I have to be missing something.

They will get The satisfaction of knowing that if they pitch a big enough fit they can have a political opponent removed from office. They should be real careful about this however because it sets a precedent that could be used against their politicians as well. As a worst-case scenario it could set off a Civil War.

with social media, the internet and every news service, more and more people feel empowered that they know what is going on and they have a voice. I have "friends", like some here do, post stories about everything what Trump and Republicans do on a daily basis. If they pick their nose, they post about it. It's rather quite nauseating and rather scary that they spend so much time scrolling news sites to find and post those stories. It feels like they are building a case for Trump to get Impeached and are counting down the days, hours and minutes for that to happen. Like you said Sarge, and for what will it benefit them? Less scrolling the internet and posting stories? More peace of mind? Who the freak knows. *****, moan, ***** and moan some more. That's all it seems like anyone can do anymore. "It's snowing outside, it's Trump's fault." "There was a landslide that killed 100 people. Trump didn't respond fast enough." Will anything change, F no!

I didn't get all worked up over Obama for 8 years and I'm not getting worked up over the stupid crap Trump does or says. I still have to get up to go to work and pay my damn bills.

This.........I guess it's just a difference in the mind set between the extreme liberals and most of the rest of the country. I didn't care all that much for Mr. Obama, but he was my President, and I quietly went about my life, working to put food on the table for my family.

The Steelers winning or losing effects me more than which party is in the White House.

But back to the original question. It will be interesting to read the results.

If it happens then all of the focus goes to Pence. They will bring back his classmates from elementary school and try to crucify him. It's a thing now, if it doesn't go your way ***** and ***** some more. It's a job for half of the country now. Ididn't vote for Obama either , but I went about my business for the 8 years he was president.

The answer is fairly simple. If you believe Trump is a criminal and mob boss with decades of shady business deals and practices, removing him from office will restore legality and order to the Executive branch. Removing the vulgar, belittling and bigoted Trump with decades of improprieties will restore dignity to the Presidency. Removing the impulsive, chaotic, uninformed Trump will stave off the danger of international conflict and potential for nuclear war. He is a national embarrassment without precedent, he should have never gotten this close to the corridors of power. I just hope he goes peacefully.

And it doesn't matter who comes after Trump, Pence, Ryan whoever. A huge crisis will (hopefully) be averted the moment he's no longer President. Can't happen a day too soon.

The answer is fairly simple. If you believe Trump is a criminal and mob boss with decades of shady business deals and practices, removing him from office will restore legality and order to the Executive branch. Removing the vulgar, belittling and bigoted Trump with decades of improprieties will restore dignity to the Presidency. Removing the impulsive, chaotic, uninformed Trump will stave off the danger of international conflict and potential for nuclear war. He is a national embarrassment without precedent, he should have never gotten this close to the corridors of power. I just hope he goes peacefully.

And it doesn't matter who comes after Trump, Pence, Ryan whoever. A huge crisis will (hopefully) be averted the moment he's no longer President. Can't happen a day too soon.

you didn't answer the question. the question was:
What, exactly does it change in your life?

This is for our resident liberals mainly, but feel free to chime in. Let's say you get your way and Trump, for whatever reason, is removed from office.

What, exactly does it change in your life? Other than feeling a wee bit better, for a few minutes anyway until the attacks on Pence start, what in your life changes?

Hillary still doesn't get to be President, so what is gonna change in your life? You gonna stop protesting everything under the sun? Will the "resistance" end? Is Antifa gonna disband? Is Obamacare coming back? You gonna give back your tax break?

I am just curious what, in your personal life, changes. I don't wanna hear **** about other nations or the world at large being relieved. I wanna hear about you. GO!

If nothing else, I’ll be reassured that Pence is morally and temperamentally fit for the job and that he is not potentially compromised by the Russians. I’ll be less embarrassed for the country.

I'll be honest I really don't think ANYTHING would change. Liberals despite what Tibs said would be just as pissed off about Pence being president and all we would hear would be he hates gays he will lock them up and burn them at the stake he is evil. They would tie him into the whole fake Russian thing.

I'll sleep better at night, much better.

It makes me very happy to know that you lose sleep at night because of your severe TDS. Keep up the great work, President Trump!!

I'll be honest I really don't think ANYTHING would change. Liberals despite what Tibs said would be just as pissed off about Pence being president and all we would hear would be he hates gays he will lock them up and burn them at the stake he is evil. They would tie him into the whole fake Russian thing.

It's not a fake Russian thing, it's a real Russian thing. And yes you are correct, Pence will probably go down in flames along with Trump. So it'll be next man up at that point.

It's not a fake Russian thing, it's a real Russian thing. And yes you are correct, Pence will probably go down in flames along with Trump. So it'll be next man up at that point.

What has been proven real about Russia so far that has anything to do with Trump? I have been waiting and waiting so far nuttin! Hillary on the other hand seems to be in more and more deep **** but not that the liberal media would ever report it. Comey is being called a Liar by both sides and has zero credibility, Mueller is a big nothing as far as Trump is concerned particularly with any Russian connection. Just because you keep saying it over and over does not make it true.

I'll be honest I really don't think ANYTHING would change. Liberals despite what Tibs said would be just as pissed off about Pence being president and all we would hear would be he hates gays he will lock them up and burn them at the stake he is evil.

I have heard a fair number of liberals say that Pence would be worse based on his religious beliefs. I don't think much would change as far as the rhetoric goes.

What has been proven real about Russia so far that has anything to do with Trump? I have been waiting and waiting so far nuttin! Hillary on the other hand seems to be in more and more deep **** but not that the liberal media would ever report it. Comey is being called a Liar by both sides and has zero credibility, Mueller is a big nothing as far as Trump is concerned particularly with any Russian connection. Just because you keep saying it over and over does not make it true.

And just because you keep saying over and over that there's nothing to the Russian investigation does not make that true, either. It's an ongoing investigation. As is the NY district attorney's probe into Michael Cohen's affairs. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Thanks for your honest answers. I am sure there will still be a few chime in.

And it was basically what I thought. Won't really have any effect on your day to day life, you'll just feel better.

That's fair I suppose, if you feel the way some people feel about Trump.

I was curious. Thanks for your input.

Like I said before, we should appoint a Special Counsel to investigate every President despite the fact that there is no evidence of a crime being committed....just unverified accusations. And they should be removed from office for ANY impropriety discovered. Sound un-American, and unconstitutional? And how does that differ than what is happening now?

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

I wouldn't want Trump removed because I prefer him over Pence. But I would laugh for months if Dems take the House and then Trump and Pence
are removed and Pelosi ends up President.