• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

LOL...who picked this? What a complete **** show and MT did a horrible job getting this team ready...AGAIN. WELCOME TO THE STEELER **** SHOW LIVE IN MIAMI!

hey, don't be stealing my **** show reference to this game. I may copyright that thing after our losses. lol

0 adjustments mcullers should have seen more time after the stuff and 3 rd and goal and the blocked fg they should of seen the 2-4-5 was getting raped vs that dl and should ofput more meat on the dl

And Baltimore takes the lead on the giants

this D is beyond horrible

Tomlin time for some changes.............

They must change formations or gronk is just going to eat us all day on his return to the burgh

Last edited:
Look at that sad face on Tomlin, he is lost. Yells at players with four minutes left where was he in the first quarter. All you Tomlin appreciators, you see what he brings in games that Miami has hyped all week and we came to Miami with sun lotion. The best play was done by a receiver off the practice squad. Can't wait to hear the words of wisdom.

Need to see more Dirty Red and less missed tackles and blown assignments.

Like someone else said I I would like to see Ben's stats against sub 500 teams in these losses. I can't remember one where he played well and we lost. IMO Bell needs to be the focal point of the offense. Establish him and we play better..He is the straw that stirs the drink.

Last edited:
Well, the ratbirds are losing again.

Like some else said I I would like to see Ben's stats against these sub 500 teams in these losses. I can't remember one where he played well and we lost. IMO Bell needs to be the focal point of the offense. Establish him and we play better..He is the straw that stirs the drink.

Doesn't' matter. CMT and his staff should be able to coach him up or coach around his performance. He can't. Record shows it.

Even if the steelers get their **** together and beat the Pats, they just pretty much negated that win with this conference loss to a bad team.

Look at that sad face on Tomlin, he is lost. Yells at players with four minutes left where was he in the first quarter. All you Tomlin appreciators, you see what he brings in games that Miami has hyped all week and we came to Miami with sun lotion. The best play was done by a receiver off the practice squad. Can't wait to hear the words of wisdom.

Seriously ... that spiel from some of you is getting old. You're stuck with Tomlin whether you like it or not. So quit your bellyaching ... They got their assess kicked COLLECTIVELY. Players, coaches, hell, even the equipment manager for all we know. A terrible coach can and will lose you a lot of games ... Tomlin coached teams have NOT lost a lot of games. He ain't the best. He ain't the worst. He's ours though. and for the foreseeable future at that.

Well...at least Cincy lost, NYG looks like they might win their game against Balt. May not hurt as much it did watching it.

Window of opportunity is closing with Ben. Time to find the replacement

This is what I find absolutely baffling about the Tomlin Steelers:

Last week vs Jets, 2:35 left, game won vs Jets, the Steelers throw the ball on 1st down.

This week, down by two TDs, 3:14 left in the game, the Steelers go :25 between plays.

Can anyone explain WTF?