• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

silver linings are good, but we play NE next week. I hope this "wake-up call" is used wisely.

I'm thinking more along the lines of not losing too much ground before the bye and our 'core" players getting healthy ... I mean this "next man up" stuff is great, but, we see it only lasts so long.

WTF good does an extra point do? 2 point conversion!

This offense should go thru Bell. He should be the focal point. Hopefully they learn that lesson.

When they need to go for the 2-pt conversion they don't.

WTF good does an extra point do? 2 point conversion!

Need two TDs either way. I know it doesn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme, but if they miss it there it is a two score game, right now it's just one.

Ouch.
When are Shazier and Heyward set to come back?

The injuries on the defence particularly the defensive line has been a big factor in this game too. Majority of the players on defense now are all backups.

If i'm tomlin, i'm telling these ******* that if they thought they were practicjng too hard, they better pull up their huggies, because this week of practice will be brutal. Don't want to play on Sunday, you'll play all week.

Reactions: GMC
LOL...who picked this? What a complete **** show and MT did a horrible job getting this team ready...AGAIN. WELCOME TO THE STEELER **** SHOW LIVE IN MIAMI!

And the Rats just got a 50 yard PI call that had literally no PI anywhere that will probably win them the game. That is ******* embarrassing

A kick in the balls...

If i'm tomlin, i'm telling these ******* that if they thought they were practicjng too hard, they better pull up their huggies, because this week of practice will be brutal. Don't want to play on Sunday, you'll play all week.

I agree with the sentiment ... however, the CBA doesn't allow for "overworking" the modern NFL player .. smdh