• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

The Eagles game was disappointing, this is an affirmation that we cannot play at a high level consistently.

Miami is viewed as the 2-4th worst team in the nfl.

Tomlin coached teams lose to often to .500 and below teams. It's just his history as head coach.

Gotta love the play-calling...Miami can't stop the run, so we pass all over the place...makes sense.

We throw on 1st down with 2:30 left and the game won, why would this change anything?

In this heat the game plan should have been Bell Bell and more Bell.

At this point about the only thing we got going for Pittsburgh is the hopes that New York can hang on and beat Baltimore keeping the Steelers up in the division.

what a **** show. Dominated by the Eagles and Dolphins. At least, we are consistent. When we lose, we really lay an egg.

The Eagles game was disappointing, this is an affirmation that we cannot play at a high level consistently.

Yep. I don't know if this is a Tomlin thing, a players thing, or a combination of players and coaching, but we are literally INCAPABLE of not believing our own hype. These performances always come when we are feeling good about ourselves. It's like the guys forget how much effort went into those great performances and think they are just going to keep rolling off the momentum alone or something. It NEVER FAILS. This happens EVERY YEAR. They get comfortable and relax. They simply cannot keep on the throttle for an extended period of time. They do not have that ability.

Good thing ****** teams don't typically make the playoff. We always play down to **** teams.

Let's be real - is it even possible that Ben doesn't throw a pick here?

Miami is viewed as the 2-4th worst team in the nfl.

Tomlin coached teams lose to often to .500 and below teams. It's just his history as head coach.

I don't see how you can watch this game and say coaching had anything to do with this loss. Does Tomlin need to coach Ben how not to throw interceptions again? Or Coach how to not get injured? Your insight is just soo short sighted. It's soo simple to just Blame every loss on "not being coached enough". I'd really like you to pull BEN's stats against these below 500 teams. Maybe it's HIM playing down to competition.

Last edited:
We are being out coached. Tomlin never talks into his headset. I fact I saw the Mike extension piece above his head.

He just uses it to speak to Siri to check on new clichés for his press conferences.

Two TD's and two safeties and we win. We're still in this.

Ehhh, as bad as this loss IS, at least it doesn't appear that they will give up the Division lead ... (yeah, I know ... but it's a silver lining nonetheless)

Damn....he catches that, he is still running towards Pensacola before any defender encounters him

Maybe the scoreboard in Miami shows steelers are onky down 3 because they look like they are playing for a FG with all the time in the world. Or maybe they just didn't notice it is the 4th quarter.

silver linings are good, but we play NE next week. I hope this "wake-up call" is used wisely.

The Philly wake-up call lasted for two weeks.

How is AB not out of bounds?