• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

Like he has been since we got him. Why would he be active today??

Don't ask me, I'm not the one who suggested they put in Mettenberger. However, your statement isn't accurate. He was active over the last two weeks.

That's probably it if Ben doesn't come back in

Welcome to 4-2 if Jones stays in there.

He was ******* down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's a score and Ben doesn't come back, game is probably over.

We got this. BB will make his normal limping back from injury return in the second half and take us down the field. If not, time to ring that Bell over and over

Lawrence Timmons just summed up this game perfectly.

there's a lot of heat and humidity in Miami right now.
we should find a way to incorporate a yellow/gold jersey when in Miami instead of the black.

The one replay looked like he was down short of the goal line and then got up and crawled into the endzone. Did anyone else see that?

Same ****, new season.

Welcome to 4-2 if Jones stays in there.

4-3 after next week. Once again a Tomlin team plays down to an opponent. First Q at his press conference should be as to why that is, bur media will be too afraid to do so.

Another egg being laid against a **** team.

Was the unsportsmanlike on Timmons? I missed it and my wide said it was on Timmons....any one catch that?