• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shocker: Pittsburgh P-G Endorses Trump

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Good for them, good for Pittsburgh and hopefully good for Pennsylvania.

Love it and see it also as a repudiation of Rooney endorsing Obama in '08 because the Obama years gave us Biden and much of the social upheaval we're now seeing in the streets. And Obama gave us Trump for that matter if you think about it.

Last edited:
I heard about this last night. Surprising. I also heard that Biden holds onto a 7-point lead in Pa. They must of got all their poll info from Philly. LOL

I heard about this last night. Surprising. I also heard that Biden holds onto a 7-point lead in Pa. They must of got all their poll info from Philly. LOL

They generally use aggregate polls. RCP average. It takes all the polls and then gives an average. It's a terrible way to judge the situation on the ground. That's why Clinton didn't go there in 16'. She saw the polling where she was way ahead in all the rust belt states. No need to go there. Only a moron believes Biden will win PA by 7 points (unless philly finds 2 million ballots in someone cars after election day).

I also heard this week that the Boston Globe endorsed Trump. That was crazy to hear. I think they know these polls are bs.

They generally use aggregate polls. RCP average. It takes all the polls and then gives an average. It's a terrible way to judge the situation on the ground. That's why Clinton didn't go there in 16'. She saw the polling where she was way ahead in all the rust belt states. No need to go there. Only a moron believes Biden will win PA by 7 points (unless philly finds 2 million ballots in someone cars after election day).

My cell phone has been getting carpet-bombed for three weeks with calls from all over the country. Maybe polls, I dunno, only once did they leave a message and it was Quinnipiac. I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know.

My cell phone has been getting carpet-bombed for three weeks with calls from all over the country. Maybe polls, I dunno, only once did they leave a message and it was Quinnipiac. I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know.

I'm getting Rolling Thundered with texts asking for donations to Trump, Lindsey, McSally, John James, etc. Never seen anything like it.

I'm getting 10 texts a day either telling me to go vote or asking for money. From all over the country too. I'm like ok, I'll send some if I hit the lotto...haha

I'm getting Rolling Thundered with texts asking for donations to Trump, Lindsey, McSally, John James, etc. Never seen anything like it.
I'm getting 10 texts a day either telling me to go vote or asking for money. From all over the country too. I'm like ok, I'll send some if I hit the lotto...haha
I'm not getting texts, just calls. Found a button in my Settings to Silence Unknown Calls, i.e. if they're not in my contacts list. But now I'm about ready to save the $1.99 a month that NoMoRobo costs because it doesn't seem to be blocking jack squat even if it tells me it's a Robocall.

I got a text from Stacie Abrams today wanting to know if they could count on me to turn the national blue. I won't tell you what I texted back.... Then I replied stop so I don't get anymore of that dribble.

I got a text from Stacie Abrams today wanting to know if they could count on me to turn the national blue. I won't tell you what I texted back...
"There's too much freedom goin' on ow dere."

I am flabbergasted... they are as left wing as they get on most issues.... my theory is one of these three

1-the dying papers realized that losing half the population through hardcore left wing propaganda was not financially smart

2- they have the inside scoop about something horrible about to break on Biden and want to be on the right side of history

3- Someone actually looked at trumps policy and realized that he aligns with a lot of old moderate Clintonesque policy minus the Mandatory liberal social stuff... and saw Bidens plan will crush the local economy

Hey you guys in PA. Keep us updated on election night. Four years ago we knew PA was going to Trump at least 30 minutes before national news called it because you guys kept updating the local numbers here.

Hey you guys in PA. Keep us updated on election night. Four years ago we knew PA was going to Trump at least 30 minutes before national news called it because you guys kept updating the local numbers here.

Unfortunately, they are already saying that the Philadelphia mail in vote will take days to count. Who didn't see that coming? Hopefully, Trump will already have had the electoral votes at that point.

Unfortunately, they are already saying that the Philadelphia mail in vote will take days to count. Who didn't see that coming? Hopefully, Trump will already have had the electoral votes at that point.

I just read that. SMH

Of course the Democrat run city will hold up the PA result long enough to "find" enough votes to give it to Biden.

Last edited:
I just read that. SMH

Of course the Democrat run city will hold up the PA result long enough to "find" enough votes to give it to Biden.

Maybe I'm nuts. But I really think major corruption is taking place. Nancy pelosi seems so confident of a Trump loss , almost as if she knows the outcome already. Hope I'm proven very wrong.

I also heard this week that the Boston Globe endorsed Trump. That was crazy to hear. I think they know these polls are bs.

The Boston Globe endorsed Joe Biden. The Boston Herald endorsed Donald Trump.

**** newspapers. IDGAF what they think.

If Trump's support really has slipped at all with Seniors -- the ones who still prefer to spread out their archaic newspapers on the table and drink their morning coffee, this could be significant to the race so definitely wouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth considering Joe Biden the other horse is foundered at this point.

Maybe I'm nuts. But I really think major corruption is taking place. Nancy pelosi seems so confident of a Trump loss , almost as if she knows the outcome already. Hope I'm proven very wrong.

You are correct. They are as slimey as, well as democrats.

Giant Eagle has put a temporary stop of selling the P-G. Hope that backfires to play politics when they are a grocery store.