• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

I hope your advice to “get out of the market now!” was ignored by others.

“I want cheap eggs and gas!” 😂

OK

Failure to condemn violence is essentially promoting it. Defending or dismissing it is absolutely promoting it. Mocking violence is promoting it. You hypocrites refuse to reflect on what you have done that very well may have contributed to this tragedy.

ahem..
I’m pretty sure I could throw your ectomorphic *** around.

Failure to condemn violence is essentially promoting it. Defending or dismissing it is absolutely promoting it. Mocking violence is promoting it. You hypocrites refuse to reflect on what you have done that very well may have contributed to this tragedy.

and you hypocrits on the left refuse to admit that the bullshit spewed by liberal politicians (includiing the current President) and the liberal media (which is almost all of it) have had more to do with this tragedy. Trump has been abused by them all since he began running for President. HE has been demonized daily

The conservatives are not perfect, but the left has divided this country and plays a huge part in the actions of that misguided liberal ********

Help me understand. Who took out the killer? It appears the two SS sniper team both flinched when the killer fired off his rounds. Did they regroup and take him out, or did it come from another team? I think the deranged killer got 5-8 rounds off.
I believe it was the sniper in the video

he heard the shots, took his eye off the scope, spotted the shooter and engaged

I believe it was the sniper in the video

he heard the shots, took his eye off the scope, spotted the shooter and engaged
That's what I believe happened also. But others have said he got 5-8 rounds off. A Glenn Beck caller said he was there and heard 3 shots from the killer and then remaining shots came from the sniper team.

Dan Bongino said on his show the SS knew this kid was hiding out in the warehouse until he climbed onto the roof.

That's what I believe happened also. But others have said he got 5-8 rounds off. A Glenn Beck caller said he was there and heard 3 shots from the killer and then remaining shots came from the sniper team.
Hillary was supposedly under withering sniper fire in Bosnia I'm surprised she hasn't weighed in? She would know the sounds and the chaos. But that would be like returning to the scene of the crime during the investigation and too obvious for any honest authorities if there are some out there.

and you hypocrits on the left refuse to admit that the bullshit spewed by liberal politicians (includiing the current President) and the liberal media (which is almost all of it) have had more to do with this tragedy. Trump has been abused by them all since he began running for President. HE has been demonized daily

The conservatives are not perfect, but the left has divided this country and plays a huge part in the actions of that misguided liberal ********
What are they supposed to do? Not follow and report on what Trump says and does?

what happened between Mr Pelosi and his deranged friend is between them

you can quit trying to compare that to Saturday
Right, to compare, I’d first have to speculate that the shooter was Trumps gay lover.

What are they supposed to do? Not follow and report on what Trump says and does?
report fairly and impartially

don't slant the reports with your political viewpoints and continually say Trump is as bad as Hitler and if he is elected it is the end of elections for ever

MSM routinely cherry picks quotes and takes them out of context to make Trump look bad

Report the facts and let the people decide what they think....you know like journalists

report fairly and impartially

don't slant the reports with your political viewpoints and continually say Trump is as bad as Hitler and if he is elected it is the end of elections for ever

MSM routinely cherry picks quotes and takes them out of context to make Trump look bad

Report the facts and let the people decide what they think....you know like journalists

I'm sure Trog understands what's really going on, he's just too entrenched in Trump hate to accept it.

Flogtard is nothing if not consistently pathetic
True, even though I do understand some of the points he has made over in the VAX thread. But any place outside of the VAX thread he is totally out of line, behaving just like a full blown libtard behaves.

Last edited:
True, even though I do understand some of the points he has made over in the VAX thread. But any place outside of the VAX thread he is totally out of line, behaving just like a full blown libtard behaves.
And not worth your time.