• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Here's my take on the members of this particular forum. I don't believe any, save one, would ever initiate a violent action against anyone else. The unnamed member accused me of inciting violence because I suggested that he knows not of what he's saying. In this particular situation where there was an attempt on the former President's life, and where a husband and father did lose his life, as well as a second person injured, this individual chose to deflect to January 6th, rather than show any sense of empathy toward the victims of this event. In each setting one person did lose their life, on January 6th it was a 95 pound unarmed woman at the hands of a Capitol police officer. In each case, the lone board member seems to be supporting the shooter, although that's just my opinion and thankfully I don't know him to be certain, but it is enough of a reason to cast him to the ignore file where he can spew his hate all to himself.

As for myself, I would never promote violence. I would only resort to such action in a defensive situation. Even though it's been over 50 years since I was forced to point a weapon at another human being, push comes to shove, I'm still capable of doing so.

As other's have said, 90% of the time, it's the Dims pushing the issue.
Any sane/logical person doesn’t initiate violence. It’s stupid to attack a fellow American regardless of differences.

A lot of us here have more than likely experienced some type of prejudice whether it be skin color, social class etc.

But we carried on. I cannot stand biden but I would never wish for the guy to get shot.

Politics need a big shake up overall. It shouldn’t be left vs right. Democrat vs Republican. It needs to be politicians coming together and restoring America and taking care of us citizens.

Any sane/logical person doesn’t initiate violence. It’s stupid to attack a fellow American regardless of differences.

A lot of us here have more than likely experienced some type of prejudice whether it be skin color, social class etc.

But we carried on. I cannot stand biden but I would never wish for the guy to get shot.

Politics need a big shake up overall. It shouldn’t be left vs right. Democrat vs Republican. It needs to be politicians coming together and restoring America and taking care of us citizens.

Taking care of America and it's citizens is clearly not on the agenda for a lot of them.

Unfortunately it's not a left vs right thing. It's a communist marxist vs capitalist free market small government.
Most of us just want the freedoms and rights guaranteed in our constitution and to be left alone.

Then you have this globalist movement both are involved in that is selling us all out. Just a few giant companies controlling tens of trillions of dollars. That power is very real.

I'm looking forward to Trump at least righting the ship,putting back into place what was started and managing the damage Pedo Pete has done.

He needs to pick a VP who is electable as president who can stay the course. This is a long project and they'll need people willing to put country above self.

Tge secret service is passing the Blame to local law enforcement... apparently according to them, they arent in charge of anything outside the venues immediate area...

Now im gonna say 100 years of precedent shows this to be utter BS... especially since security detail after security detail talks about how they secure several hundred yards past the target...

If tge guy was a thousand yards out and made the shot... ok i sort of get that.. thats pro level murder... but he was really close... there is no excuse for that chink in security

Just remember, America is pretty much the only country with a right to free speech. Be careful about pointing out "dangerous" speech. That's exactly what the pro censorship leftists want. They will deem it dangerous and then censor and fine or worse for saying or writing it. That's already happening overseas.

Well,I am glad you are being diplomatic here. It’s good to know you aren’t playing favorites. And that you hope all citizens would protect Biden too.
Not me, I wouldn’t piss on Biden even if he was on fire.

He needs to pick a VP who is electable as president who can stay the course. This is a long project and they'll need people willing to put country above self.
good luck finding someone like that willing to serve.

I won't be back on til after work but look up Jess Branas on Facebook. She's a PA councilwoman of some sort.FB_IMG_1721031597959.jpg

Last edited:
Biden met with "democrats " at camp David over the past couple weeks. What were they planning? What did they talk about?

Biden met with "democrats " at camp David over the past couple weeks. What were they planning? What did they talk about?
Biden wants most of the $250M campaign war chest as a going away gift. He is negotiating his family's exit package

Biden wants most of the $250M campaign war chest as a going away gift. He is negotiating his family's exit package
By he, you mean Hunter and Jill...

The bulk of that chest can only be used by himself or Harris... and actually there is some question if Harris actually even has rights to it if she takes over the lead spot...

If he doesnt drop out on his own, or die, the dems cant replace him in several states, if at all...

The Biden clan knows he will never get to run for anything else after this.... it ends their power and prestige

They probably want compensated for that

By he, you mean Hunter and Jill...

The bulk of that chest can only be used by himself or Harris... and actually there is some question if Harris actually even has rights to it if she takes over the lead spot...

If he doesnt drop out on his own, or die, the dems cant replace him in several states, if at all...

The Biden clan knows he will never get to run for anything else after this.... it ends their power and prestige

They probably want compensated for that
Yes, this one feels more like 90% for the big guy.

I'd rather that politicians run on the issues instead of attacking the other guy, but if they did that the Dems would never win anything.

I'd rather that politicians run on the issues instead of attacking the other guy, but if they did that the Dems would never win anything.
The Dems, losing everything after their failed opposition to civil rights, built a hodgepodge coalition of groups that ideologically clash, and bound them together using fear and hate... not saying the repubs dont use fear and hate.... but repubs tend to be two groups... social conservatives and fiscal conservatives...

they arent trying to back the broad segment of the American Jews, Muslims, Homosexuals, Hispanics, And the African American population into one party when their individual ideals are often clash within those groups.

Thats why they always need a giant boogyman to scare them into voting "for the lesser evil"

It just finally is starting to swing too far and have consequenses

The problem is that only the Republicans would be willing to do that. RINOS are indicative of that. Reaching across the aisle to demonrats means their way or the highway.
Never heard of a DINO.

The problem is that only the Republicans would be willing to do that. RINOS are indicative of that. Reaching across the aisle to demonrats means their way or the highway.
Never heard of a DINO.
They’re radicals.

They got their voters hooked by freebies at tax payers expense.

Now I can only speak of my neck of the woods at the district level. But we’ve finally seen growth. Improved roads, modern school facilities, etc.

So part of me remains hopeful in that aspect. But overall at the national level. A lot of work to do

The secret service director previously worked for Pepsi. How does working for pepsi prepare you for national security?

She was actually a secret service agent assigned to the VP's detail. Doesn't necessarily qualify her as Director, but let's not pretend that she NO experience.

Joe has over 20 shell companies to funnel that money into. Disperse from there. Whole family gets a cut. Money used for " democratic purposes ". Sounds legitimate on CNN. China will back up kamala even though they hate the 25% Jamaican black in her. But control is all they want. The money is there.