• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Itself? The CIA? Some whackjob leftist organization.

It's really laughable. If there's anything connected to a government agency, that evidence will dissappear.
Quinn reporting this morning that the SS said that this was the first Trump rally in over a year where they even had counter-snipers.
Burgundy dons tinfoil hat.....
So did they know there would be a sniper? For a good political assassination you need at least two shooters. One to take out the politician and another to take out the first shooter. You know, like JFK.

so it appears they cremated the body before investigation was complete. Nothing suspicious.

What information could have been gained by investigating the body?
Other than a blood tox screen, I don't know what you would gain by an autopsy. As a licensed funeral director in PA who works for a direct cremation place, I can tell you there are certain paperwork and procedures you have to follow in order to cremate someone and I lay dollars to donuts the FBI didn't do any of it. I do not know where he was cremated.
I need the following:
1. Cremation authorization signed by the next-of-kin.
2. Death certificate signed by the doctor or coroner, in this case the coroner since he didn't die from illness, he was shot in the head.
3. Cremation authorization from the county coroner after he looks over the death certificate.
4. Upload the death certificate and coroner's authorization to the state system and receive a disposition permit.
5. Give the crematory copies of the next-of-kin's authorization, coroner's authorization and state disposition permit.
You do not need a coroner's cremation authorization to bury an intact body, only to cremate someone. The state permit you need for everyone.

I'm told the Butler County coroner was out of the loop, never had custody of the shooter's body and presumably never did any of the required paperwork and permits so it looks like the FBI just took custody of the body, said "**** you, we're the FBI and can do what we want", and cremated him somewhere.

Last edited:
Other than a blood tox screen, I don't know what you would gain by an autopsy. As a licensed funeral director in PA who works for a direct cremation place, I can tell you there are certain paperwork and procedures you have to follow in order to cremate someone and I lay dollars to donuts the FBI didn't do any of it. I do not know where he was creamated.
As tape said, maybe they could see if a bullet other than the sniper killed him. But I have no doubt even if it was discovered that he was killed by an unknown gunman we would never hear about it.

As tape said, maybe they could see if a bullet other than the sniper killed him. But I have no doubt even if it was discovered that he was killed by an unknown gunman we would never hear about it.
Yeah the forensics part of the head shot could determine the angle and direction of the bullet. Other than that, just drugs in the system.

Probably on some meds for being a crazy unhinged shitfuck. Which tend to make you even crazier in my opinion.

I'm told the Butler County coroner was out of the loop, never had custody of the shooter's body and presumably never did any of the required paperwork and permits so it looks like the FBI just took custody of the body, said "**** you, we're the FBI and can do what we want", and cremated him somewhere.
Sounds like the terrorist/possible asset got Bin Laden burial and cremation services protocols.

Sounds like the terrorist/possible asset got Bin Laden burial and cremation services protocols.
Even faster than Timothy McVeigh and Jeffrey Epstein.

maybe it would show he was on female hormones
Just like maybe Barack's college records would show he had a different father or some conflict with the nativity story. Of just maybe wasn't the super genius as advertised.

Just like maybe Barack's college records would show he had a different father or some conflict with the nativity story. Of just maybe wasn't the super genius as advertised.

my personal theory on that is his records have him putting down that he was born in Kenya so he would be accepted. Or his grades sucked. Or a combination of the two, he put down he was from Kenya and as a result he received some sort of special pass/fail grades.

my personal theory on that is his records have him putting down that he was born in Kenya so he would be accepted. Or his grades sucked. Or a combination of the two, he put down he was from Kenya and as a result he received some sort of special pass/fail grades.
I remember hearing that he had traveled to Pakistan in 1981 when the State Dept forbade US citizens from doing so IIR that correctly. I think he had duality on many levels..

Of course there was also the interview with Civil Rights figure Percy Sutton in which he said Barack's Harvard education was financed by a wealthy Saudi..

All got buried pretty quick.

Reactions: xjx
I think it was just a matter that he got more financial aid if he claimed he was a foreign student.

Maybe it's because it is early, but I am curious about that myself.
Are there traces of potential psychotropic drugs in the system? Are there any indications of physical distress or torture? Are there any surgical scars that aren't documented in his medical history? There's a s*** ton of stuff that you could look into, if you were a crazy, tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist.

Other than a blood tox screen, I don't know what you would gain by an autopsy. As a licensed funeral director in PA who works for a direct cremation place, I can tell you there are certain paperwork and procedures you have to follow in order to cremate someone and I lay dollars to donuts the FBI didn't do any of it. I do not know where he was cremated.
I need the following:
1. Cremation authorization signed by the next-of-kin.
2. Death certificate signed by the doctor or coroner, in this case the coroner since he didn't die from illness, he was shot in the head.
3. Cremation authorization from the county coroner after he looks over the death certificate.
4. Upload the death certificate and coroner's authorization to the state system and receive a disposition permit.
5. Give the crematory copies of the next-of-kin's authorization, coroner's authorization and state disposition permit.
You do not need a coroner's cremation authorization to bury an intact body, only to cremate someone. The state permit you need for everyone.

Who weeps for Earl Rose?

(Earl Rose was the Dallas county medical examiner who attempted to keep JFK's body in Dallas for the proper, legal autopsy. However, he was physically assaulted by secret serviceman, indeed the head of the Secret Service detachment that day, and ultimately was held pinned against the wall as the Secret Service stole JFK's body and then took it to the shittiest "official" autopsy in American history.)

At the end of the day, the government has two choices. Either admit that the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, and most government agencies are so utterly incompetent as to be completely unqualified to serve as unarmed Mall cops.
Or they're part of the most corrupt, evil organization in the world.

Just like after 9:11 we need to accept that either the military, and specifically the Air Force was headed and manned by a bunch of complete imbeciles, as well as air traffic control managers and workers, or we have to accept they chose to LOOK like the largest collection of Special Needs, "bring a developmentally delayed kid to work at your job for a day" ****-ups in history.
I'll go with all of the above. They are corrupt because they're incompetent.