• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

I laugh at all the Democrat politicians and their "indignation" over violent actions. Hopefully they start to have some serious concerns for their own safety

Antifa guy and he's taking a permanent dirt nap now,BUT how did he get up on the building? People saw him and pointed it out to police and secret service, they did nothing until the shots fired.

I'd be more inclined to think the desperate left are behind this, because they know their candidate is a vegetable.
Thank you.

I'm very confused - if the shooter was 'dead on the roof', who was the body we saw the officers dragging out of the crowd???

Again, I am just trying to understand the incoming data---presently, it seems conflicting (to me)...

Said it before - not every member supports the party for all things 'publican...
Yeah that's not how it works. You either support the Republican candidate or you allow the Democrat Communists to win. Allowing the perfect to become the enemy of the good ensures division and weakens our side.

Yup..... that's the way... Spin it to make it that the republicans are the evil twisted party. Not the peace loving lefty lunatics. Keep spreading the message. Maga is the enemy, a threat to DeMoCrAcY. Get out there, Democrats and let's spin this so the world know it's the republicans that are violent and evil...
Not what I said - I only asked 'if' anyone had the same thoughts after reading the sentence.

Hang Mike Pence was different?

Yes it was. To suggest hanging Pence, or Biden or Obama by the balls is said figuratively to express displeasure, not meant in the literal sense.

You having equated that to those you side with who have yearned for Trumps assassination and acted upon it shows how disingenuous you really are.

Yeah that's not how it works. You either support the Republican candidate or you allow the Democrat Communists to win. Allowing the perfect to become the enemy of the good ensures division and weakens our side.
Perhaps. I would put money on my statement though - I have quite a few friends w/ the same mindset.

Thank you.

I'm very confused - if the shooter was 'dead on the roof', who was the body we saw the officers dragging out of the crowd???

Again, I am just trying to understand the incoming data---presently, it seems conflicting (to me)...
An innocent bystander was shot and killed and another wounded.

I laugh at all the Democrat politicians and their "indignation" over violent actions. Hopefully they start to have some serious concerns for their own safety
They’ll eat their own. I can easily see them offing biden to put kamala in charge.

She looks to be the next puppet of the current generation

Thank you.

Could have been the innocent bystander

I was not a Bush supporter, but I voted for him so the dems wouldn't win.
Me neither but like I said elsewhere today, he was better than the alternative.

Perhaps. I would put money on my statement though - I have quite a few friends w/ the same mindset.
There is no "perhaps" here. It is simple fact. You either support the Republican Party as a conservative and American Patriot or you are neither. I would say this assassination attempt makes it clear that sides must be chosen and lines must be drawn. You must pick the US Constitution or communist globalism.

Was January 6th fine?

Indy was the first to point out what a loathesome bag of dogshit you are. I was a bit slower to that realization, but have made the point repeatedly since the inane, stupid, destructive Covid lockdowns and your profound idiocy on everything Covid.

I believe that at this point, every person who has any contact with this forum realizes what garbage you are. Maggots writhing in rotting cowshit are better living creatures than you.

**** you. **** you. **** you.

Thank you.

One attendee killed, others possibly injured so apparently one of the attendees being carried off.