• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Indy was the first to point out what a loathesome bag of dogshit you are. I was a bit slower to that realization, but have made the point repeatedly since the inane, stupid, destructive Covid lockdowns and your profound idiocy on everything Covid.

I believe that at this point, every person who has any contact with this forum realizes what garbage you are. Maggots writhing in rotting cowshit are better living creatures than you.

**** you. **** you. **** you.
Like I said FlogManBun is a giant vomitus piece of sheit.

Is the Vatican using the Popemobile? Think we could borrow it for a while?
He’s definitely gonna have to think safety. Not just being shot at.But better yet are there others at play?

What’s being discussed and transacted behind closed doors?

If the $$$ is right. All it takes is one bad apple to poison food, run up and shoot etc.

Thank you.

I'm very confused - if the shooter was 'dead on the roof', who was the body we saw the officers dragging out of the crowd???

Again, I am just trying to understand the incoming data---presently, it seems conflicting (to me)...
A poor sap that acted as a backdrop for a stray

Hmmm.... how coincidental that Tibs after a long absence made an appearance just before this assassination attempt.
Where's wig the conspiracy theorist? LOL
The stars aligned today
Well, he's like 5 or 6 hours ahead, so.....

Reactions: MTC
Election over.
Thats seems to be the popular opinion. I'm in general an optimistic person, but have been a pessimist over Trumps chances, and still am even after this incident.

One way I see the possibility of dems recovering from this with the help of the media is a full-blown campaign expressing condemnation for this act (as disingenuous as it may be) in order to make Americans feel better.

I don't know. Someone enlighten me on how the presidency now is a shoe in for Trump.

1720919635166.png

451441918_10227853259691547_8082330243604689242_n.jpg

Bwahahaha just heard a nitwit on lib media suggest they intentionally shot his ear as a pr ploy.... Hollywood trick shots are fictional in real life... same idiots who suggest cops shoot the guns out of perps hands,no doubt

The one reason I could think of was that the motorcade was not in place for a quick evac. Which is a failure in itself. Some heads are gonna roll for sure.
Don't bet on it. The Secret Service is full of DEI hires like the rest of the government.
Remember how many fence jumpers they had at the White House when Bomma was President, plus one air attack from a postal worker.