• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

451396323_10230186943571235_8557178988459988510_n.jpg

The one reason I could think of was that the motorcade was not in place for a quick evac. Which is a failure in itself. Some heads are gonna roll for sure.
I'm thinking about the building the shooter was able to crawl up on..It was so open, he was seen by a guy attending the rally and tried to point him out to police and secret service.

It's completely in the open and easily seen.It's not like he was shooting out of a window.

I'm sure security will be over the top from here on out,but damn they have to do better than that.

Thats seems to be the popular opinion. I'm in general an optimistic person, but have been a pessimist over Trumps chances, and still am even after this incident.

One way I see the possibility of dems recovering from this with the help of the media is a full-blown campaign expressing condemnation for this act (as disingenuous as it may be) in order to make Americans feel better.

I don't know. Someone enlighten me on how the presidency now is a shoe in for Trump.
I think they off biden. Blame it on some patriot aka domestic terrorist. Install knee pads who becomes an icon for women to vote in droves. Knee pads aka anita recount ushers us into the dark ages.

I'm thinking about the building the shooter was able to crawl up on..It was so open, he was seen by a guy attending the rally and tried to point him out to police and secret service.

It's completely in the open and easily seen.It's not like he was shooting out of a window.

I'm sure security will be over the top from here on out,but damn they have to do better than that.
They’re the secret service. He’s still an ex president. Security should’ve had that place on lock any which way.

Maybe I’m just being too conspiracy theorist right now

They’re the secret service. He’s still an ex president. Security should’ve had that place on lock any which way.

Maybe I’m just being too conspiracy theorist right now
IDK MTC, these guys are supposed to be the best at what they do in the world, and this is the result?

I think they off biden. Blame it on some patriot aka domestic terrorist. Install knee pads who becomes an icon for women to vote in droves. Knee pads aka anita recount ushers us into the dark ages.
Doubful. Biden rarely leaves the White House.

IDK MTC, these guys are supposed to be the best at what they do in the world, and this is the result?
Exactly the point I was trying to make.
This should’ve never happened

I know the Secret Service is getting praise but I can't imagine how it is remotely possible to have a gunman on an open rooftop 150 yards from the Ex-President. That is a total collapse. If there is any single opportunity to take the shot it would be on a high, unobstructed straight shot rooftop. It is completely unacceptable that those buildings were not secured and manned. I'm also a little confused on why Trump was not dragged off that stage in seconds. They stood him up for a good 20-25 seconds before moving him to a vehicle.

I know the Secret Service is getting praise but I can't imagine how it is remotely possible to have a gunman on an open rooftop 150 yards from the Ex-President. That is a total collapse. If there is any single opportunity to take the shot it would be on a high, unobstructed straight shot rooftop. It is completely unacceptable that those buildings were not secured and manned. I'm also a little confused on why Trump was not dragged off that stage in seconds. They stood him up for a good 20-25 seconds before moving him to a vehicle.
I was wondering why they held him up so long as well. This all seems fishy