• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Show of Hands....

Do you actually hunt with a military style semi-auto weapon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't say you had...I'm just kind of confused by your poll question. What does it matter what somebody hunts with? Should people not hunt with something that is scary and military looking, even if it functions exactly like a traditional hunting rifle? Any reason why?
because the largest fraction of these guns are made for one thing.

killing humans.

there are other better rifles.

I was actually waiting for someone to bring up varminting.

did you eat the coyotes or jack rabbits?

the fur balls that were left?

cooked slowly in tomato sauce, even?

No.

It was vermin control. Didn't want coyotes killing livestock and didn't want to have to put down the ex-wifes horses for having a broken leg from stepping in a jack rabbit hole.

because the largest fraction of these guns are made for one thing.

killing humans.

And what if they are?

All firearms are just that ARMS.

No.

It was vermin control. Didn't want coyotes killing livestock and didn't want to have to put down the ex-wifes horses for having a broken leg from stepping in a jack rabbit hole.
could you have done it with a Winchester 73 or a 1903 Springfield?

but not all are as adept at killing mass numbers of humans as some others.

do you disagree with that?

Yes I disagree with that. You mentioned a 1903 Springfield, The Model 03A3 has a 5 round internal magazine and is chambered in .30-06 it will fire a round as fast as you can cycle the bolt. You have to reload it more often but that is a moot point when you are in a gun free zone full of cowering children or sheeple that have had all their survival instincts and willingness to fight conditioned out of them.

but still not as easy as holdin that AR straight out and killing one hell of a lot more people a lot more quickly.

do you disagree?

but still not as easy as holdin that AR straight out and killing one hell of a lot more people a lot more quickly.

do you disagree?

You have to reload less with the AR that is all. Get to the point. Spell it out. Do you want a ban on rifles with detachable magazines? Do want to restrict the ownership to licensed people which will be only those the government deigns to approve? What exactly are you driving at? As I said before it starts with the AR then it moves on to the Model 70 Winchester and so on.

You have to reload less with the AR that is all. Get to the point. Spell it out. Do you want a ban on rifles with detachable magazines? Do want to restrict the ownership to licensed people which will be only those the government deigns to approve? What exactly are you driving at? As I said before it starts with the AR then it moves on to the Model 70 Winchester and so on.
thats pretty much it....I disagree about the paranoid part, but yeah, I'd like to see it made just a leeeeetle bit harder to buy a killin machine.

if you ain't got nothing to hide, what's the problem?

you took a test to drive that fuel tanker, didn't ya....a few rules and regs to follow?

and if you do, you get to drive it, right?

sample test question....

"why do you want this AR?"

"gonna kill me some libtards"

denied.

blah....you a nacha borned killer.

butterfly net?

lol.

yer a comedian too...cool.

I'm prepared to hold my own and protect my own. Are you? Doubtful. You can't kill aggressors with sunflowers. Hippie *****.

I've never hunted at all because I live in Pennsylvania where hunting season usually involves being cold and wet.
FWIW, 1) the Orlando Muzzie shooter did not use an AR-15 and 2) AR-15's aren't fully automatic anyway.

Reactions: GMC
I want to know "how much harder is hard enough?" What exactly, do you propose?

I'm prepared to hold my own and protect my own. Are you? Doubtful. You can't kill aggressors with sunflowers. Hippie *****.
**** off Dave...you have zero idea what i have, don't have, have or have not done.

stupid badass internet mustard sellin Kenny Rodgers cut killer.

go listen to those Desmond Child songs you love so much.

done?

**** off Dave...you have zero idea what i have, don't have, have or have not done.

stupid badass internet mustard sellin Kenny Rodgers cut killer.

go listen to those Desmond Child songs you love so much.

done?

Speak English, coherently.

let's go ahead and ban the AR.
where does it stop? does anyone really NEED a vette? a camaro? arent those just dangers to the economy, when we could all be driving the government sponsored Chevy Volt?

I see no reason that one group of people who are paid by collecting money from another group of people get to judge whether or not the people paying the bills are fit for exercising a right.

I want to know "how much harder is hard enough?" What exactly, do you propose?
what's in place is a good start....and no, I don't have all the answers....but I'm sure there is some reasonable solution to be found.

like not including something in the bill that says you can't give Dad's .45 to the kid, for starters.

let's go ahead and ban the AR.
where does it stop? does anyone really NEED a vette? a camaro? arent those just dangers to the economy, when we could all be driving the government sponsored Chevy Volt?

I see no reason that one group of people who are paid by collecting money from another group of people get to judge whether or not the people paying the bills are fit for exercising a right.
and suddenly, a Monty Python skit broke out.

that's one helluva stretch, Supe.

no, not really.
i mean, your argument is the gov't knows what is best for us in regards to which type of firearm the populace should have.
may as well go all in on the nanny state, right?

Speak English, coherently.
I don't have a butterfly net.
I don't plan to ward off aggressors with sunflowers.
I am not a hippie *****

and aren't you the one with the Aerosmith fetish...for the sappy songs they didn't write?

hippie *****.....lol.

and suddenly, a Monty Python skit broke out.

that's one helluva stretch, Supe.

No it isn't. It is in fact a goal of Agenda21 to concentrate the population in urban centers and limit travel to "Public Transportation" for the greater good and the environment. Easier to control a population that isn't mobile and self sufficient.