• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Show of Hands....

Do you actually hunt with a military style semi-auto weapon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no, not really.
i mean, your argument is the gov't knows what is best for us in regards to which type of firearm the populace should have.
may as well go all in on the nanny state, right?
yeah, always with the absolute-ism thing.

no..it absolutely does not have to lead to that.

in the meantime, let's see if there isn't an updated gun law that takes into consideration that muzzeloaders just aren't as popular as they once were.

I don't have a butterfly net.
I don't plan to ward off aggressors with sunflowers.
I am not a hippie *****

and aren't you the one with the Aerosmith fetish...for the sappy songs they didn't write

hippie *****.....lol.

No, I'm a Van Halen fanatic. And you're ****** when the zombies get here.

No it isn't. It is in fact a goal of Agenda21 to concentrate the population in urban centers and limit travel to "Public Transportation" for the greater good and the environment. Easier to control a population that isn't mobile and self sufficient.
no comment til wig gets here.

No, I'm a Van Halen fanatic. And you're ****** when the zombies get here.
almost as bad....and no, I seriously doubt I'm ****** when the zombies get here.

for one, I been reading this board for a long time, so I recognize yinz when I see ya.

for two....don't worry about two.....I'm not.

yeah, always with the absolute-ism thing.

no..it absolutely does not have to lead to that.

in the meantime, let's see if there isn't an updated gun law that takes into consideration that muzzeloaders just aren't as popular as they once were.

but when you start relinquishing your rights to someone whom you're also paying to take those rights from you, where, precisely does it stop?

almost as bad....and no, I seriously doubt I'm ****** when the zombies get here.

for one, I been reading this board for a long time, so I recognize yinz when I see ya.

for two....don't worry about two.....I'm not.

Speak English, mfer! Can you do it?

but when you start relinquishing your rights to someone whom you're also paying to take those rights from you, where, precisely does it stop?
ok...everythings cool....some psycho daisy 'roided out wanna be cop with a self loathing **** dealio, an ex CIA Muj for a daddy and a couple FBI look see's about which Imam he talked to caused the death of 50 humans and ****** up another 50+ more because he was able to somehow legally purchase a precision made machine meant for nothing but killing humans.

everything is ideal....land of the free 'n all that.

have a nice day, filled with sunflowers 'm daisy's 'n ****, I concede defeat.

Kill'em all, let God sort 'em out.

unless "they" are one of "yours", of course.

Last edited:
ok...everythings cool....some psycho daisy 'roided out wanna be cop with a self loathing **** dealio, an ex CIA Muj for a daddy and a couple FBI look see's about which Imam he talked to caused the death of 50 humans and ****** up another 50+ more because he was able to purchase a precision made machine meant for nothing but killing humans.

Thats freedom man. There are no guarantees in life. The only way to guarantee absolute safety is putting everyone in a box and locking it.

How about a show of hands for people who are going to use their AR-15's and other guns to shoot libtards in the next civil war? *raises hand*

Lol. Easy there Indy. That post could be made into a threat. But I hear ya

Why is supe's position such a stretch? I've read plenty of libtard, Gannett trash that alludes to the same thing...why does someone need a 6,000 square ft house? Gas guzzlers should be outlawed. Recreational boating is irresponsible. Campfires are contributing to global warming and should be banned. Building codes should no longer allow fireplaces in homes...global warming.

I've read opinions of people who are serious about forcing their lifestyle beliefs on the populace. The dem party is an ever widdening net of control freak causes. Baby steps you know?

I seriously doubt I'm ****** when the zombies get here.

Instant SN classic, one for the archives!

Last edited:
ok...everythings cool....some psycho daisy 'roided out wanna be cop with a self loathing **** dealio, an ex CIA Muj for a daddy and a couple FBI look see's about which Imam he talked to caused the death of 50 humans and ****** up another 50+ more because he was able to somehow legally purchase a precision made machine meant for nothing but killing humans.

I guess you have to concede defeat because none of us really know what it is you want. To ban ARs? All semi-automatic rifles? Or just the scary looking ones? So when the gun manufacturers go back and make guns that function like ARs but look like American Revolutionary war muskets to avoid the law, what do we do then? A gun is a gun is a gun. Ask more questions? I don't have a problem with that. You're assuming criminals are going to readily admit that they plan on killing a bunch of people. And there's another problem...

If I was a gun dealer I personally would have taken one look at Adam Lanza and said "No ******* way dude" but guess what? His mommy bought them for him. SHE seemed perfectly normal by all accounts.The Columbine shooters had someone else buy their guns for them. Guns can be bought illegally. Guns can be stolen. People who want to get guns to do something illegal probably don't care about breaking laws to get guns. Laws only affect people who are willing to obey them. You are talking about people who don't care about getting caught, don't care what penalty they may face, don't care that they get shot and killed. Very difficult to pass any law that's ever going to stop someone like that.

Now in this most recent case the guy might as well have had a billboard on the front of his house that he planned to kill a bunch of people. Yet our fine government did nothing about it. I mean, this is a guy who was literally interviewed by the FBI twice. Why wasn't he under surveillance of some sort? Why aren't we demanding that our government do more to target suspected criminals and terrorists instead of screaming and yelling about keeping guns away from law abiding people?

Last edited:
So come to find out the gun shop who sold the weapon to the radical Muslim terrorist informed the FBI of the transaction and his behavior. Informed the FBI, not the local police but the FBI and they did nothing. Probably constrained due to a politically correct policy and not wanting to give the perception they were profiling. So who's really at fault here?

but still not as easy as holdin that AR straight out and killing one hell of a lot more people a lot more quickly.

do you disagree?

Nope airplanes kill the most, with bombs being a close 2nd.

You still haven't answered my question.

HOW DO YOU GET CRIMINALS TO FOLLOW GUN LAWS, NEW OR OLD ?????

Last edited:
Nope airplanes kill the most, with bombs being a close 2nd.

You still haven't answered my question.

HOW DO YOU GET CRIMINALS TO FOLLOW GUN LAWS, NEW OR OLD ?????

How do you get judges to sentence violent criminals to proper prison terms? I don't know how other areas are but it is ridiculous around here. People arrested for murder who have multiple violent offenses that often include guns. Why are these criminals let go to endanger the populace?

How do you get judges to sentence violent criminals to proper prison terms? I don't know how other areas are but it is ridiculous around here. People arrested for murder who have multiple violent offenses that often include guns. Why are these criminals let go to endanger the populace?

Quit being racist.

Well that didn't take long - so much for "We only want to increase background checks"

JOE BIDEN CALLS FOR CIVILIAN BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The Latest on the Orlando gay nightclub massacre

Vice President Joe Biden is calling for banning civilian ownership of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines following the mass shooting in Orlando.

Biden is responding to an online White House petition calling for AR-15 rifles to be banned. The petition was created hours after the shooting and merited an official White House response because it exceeded the required threshold of 100,000 signatures. As of Friday, the petition has more than 185,000 signatures.

To the creator and signers of this petition, I want to say this as plainly and clearly as possible: The President and I agree with you. Assault weapons and high-capacity magazines should be banned from civilian ownership.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-17-12-26-24

I guess I'm still confused

What is an assault weapon?

ThE AR 15 is military style about as much as a Jeep Grand Cherokee is a military style vehicle. It's like putting a Jaguar hood ornament on a Hyndai and calling it a sports car.

No I would not hunt with AR 15. I'd use a larger caliber like 30-06. A real hunter wants one shot and a humane kill and the smaller caliber of the AR 15 may not be enough.

Last edited:
I guess I'm still confused

What is an assault weapon?

Anything that LOOKS like the ones in the movies where they can shoot 200 rounds without reloading. It is a fake term, made up to scare people who don't know guns into thinking you can walk into a gun shop and walk out 10 minutes later with the same guns currently used by the military.

Anything that LOOKS like the ones in the movies where they can shoot 200 rounds without reloading. It is a fake term, made up to scare people who don't know guns into thinking you can walk into a gun shop and walk out 10 minutes later with the same guns currently used by the military.

JOE BIDEN CALLS FOR CIVILIAN BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

Can anything be an "assault weapon?"

Japanese man kills dad with a chopstick

http://nypost.com/2016/06/16/japanese-man-kills-dad-with-a-chopstick/

13413581_1082750208471718_5347438379786513511_n.jpg

According to the FBI, more people are killed each year by hammers and clubs than guns. Ban assault hammers!