• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So tired of these ********

Last edited:

Watch a speech of the parents of hostages.

And watch this speech of a Jewish student at Harvard. This country is full of hatred because of the democrats rhetoric and policies and importing all these anti Jews from around the Middle East.

And if I might add..
Our failed visa & immigration systems.

I’m sure the parents of the 200+ aid workers killed in Gaza wish they had only been held hostage.
There is a war going on no? They use civilians as shields.

Easy to say after they just slaughtered innocent woman and children to start this.

There is a war going on no? They use civilians as shields.

Easy to say after they just slaughtered innocent woman and children to start this.
So the response is to kill 24 thousand Palestinian women and children (as well as 200+ aid workers)?

So the response is to kill 24 thousand Palestinian women and children (as well as 200+ aid workers)?
The response to an unprovoked attack -- a clear act of war -- with many, many inhumane atrocities committed in just a few hours, across a well established international border, should have been the unconditional surrender of HAMAS and the return of all hostages.

Where the fuuck is your humanity you piece of shiite?

The response to an unprovoked attack -- a clear act of war -- with many, many inhumane atrocities committed in just a few hours, across a well established international border, should have been the unconditional surrender of HAMAS and the return of all hostages.

Where the fuuck is your humanity you piece of shiite?
So when the victims are Palestinian women and children, it’s humane?

Oh she condemned it how lovely. Does she support finding, arresting and prosecuting all of the vandals? Has she called on the FBI to investigate who is organizing and funding these criminals?

Hey! VP Harris isn’t here! That’s it! We’re rioting!

The **** that passes muster with you loons.
Desperately trying to pander to both sides.

Oh she condemned it how lovely. Does she support finding, arresting and prosecuting all of the vandals? Has she called on the FBI to investigate who is organizing and funding these criminals?

Desperately trying to pander to both sides.
It is all talk.
Her actions will be to pay for them to get out of jail, or the democrat DA will not prosecute them.

Last edited:
Oh she condemned it how lovely. Does she support finding, arresting and prosecuting all of the vandals?
I have no reason to believe otherwise of the former PROSECUTOR, and neither do you.
Has she called on the FBI to investigate who is organizing and funding these criminals?
Since when did protests and riots require funding? What did they do that was so expensive?

I have no reason to believe otherwise of the former PROSECUTOR, and neither do you.

Since when did protests and riots require funding? What did they do that was so expensive?
They got organized, bussed in, and paid by Soros. Don't you read?

Sorry Trog, we are not yet at the point where you get to tell other people what to believe or think. Again, sorry. But soon! So, you have that to look forward to.