• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So tired of these ********

Agreed, but one thing though that seems inescapable: The Israelis simply could not have been that asleep at the switch on October 7 and caught that unawares as pound for pound one of the most technotronic security and armed to the teeth surveillance states on the map. It was their 911 or "catalyzing event" to quote Project for a New American Century and shifted the playing field to war on their terms in such a way that would have taken a generation or more otherwise. The average citizen everywhere seems to be a pawn for governments breaking eggshells to make their desired omelettes.

Just one of many, many examples of how insane commie libtards are: Their **** faction cross-dresses and prances around shouting support for Hamas. Meanwhile, Hamas chucks their ilk off of rooftops. Somebody should make a comedy out of this. Where’s Mel Brooks?

It's amazing how quickly our society is becoming weak and submissive. A large portion just beg to be ruled over,told what to do and what they're allowed to do.
This.

I just want to do what I need to do and go home and enjoy my life.

Just one of many, many examples of how insane commie libtards are: Their **** faction cross-dresses and prances around shouting support for Hamas. Meanwhile, Hamas chucks their ilk off of rooftops. Somebody should make a comedy out of this. Where’s Mel Brooks?
Liberals say they hate racist, homphobic, women beaters when hamas checks off all those traits

My man...He's working on something and it's gonna be as big as the Spanish Inquisition.

Last edited:

They're absolutely batshit crazy. It's hard to grasp this level of crazy.

It's certainly producing a plethora of mass shooters.

What's worse is someone is funding these people to go full unhinged lunatic in the open.

Makes for great media and gives the appearance that it's such a big issue for us.

We're fortunate that we don't have enemies that want to destroy us on every border to our country.

Typical liberal sentiment.

Nobody wants innocent victims to die. It happens when people start wars. It happens even more when the people who start wars use innocent victims as humans shields. And most of the adult "innocent victims" are all in favor of the brutal attack on Israel and support Hamas and more of the same. They are racists who hate Jews. Do you also cry about all the innocent Nazis who were killed?

I certainly feel bad for the children who had the misfortune to be born into a population of racist religious fanatics who love nothing more than brutal murder and death.
OFTB- I have always valued your posts. But the last several have been 100% amazing!!! You are awesome people!