• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So tired of these ********

Why are you not protesting open borders?
More Americans have died from fentanyl in the last 4 years than Americans who died in WWII.
Where is your outrage?
I stated earlier that I personally know two families that have lost a child due to fentanyl in the last 3 years. Admittedly, sealing the border will not stop all of it, but it will significantly slow it down. Living in a border state, I have a perspective that the "not a doctor, not a lawyer" doesn't.

Why are you not protesting open borders?
More Americans have died from fentanyl in the last 4 years than Americans who died in WWII.
Where is your outrage?
Pivot!

Who squashed the BIPARTISAN border deal?

T R U M P

Where’s your outrage?

The day will come when those who side with Iran will need to defend themselves. I don't see that going very well for them.

However those stooges we saw yesterday were just idiots who have no idea what they're protesting against. Same **** goes way back but was definitely at Charlottesville.

Part of the act was to make Kamala sound tough. .Why did she even respond? Shouldn't that be Joey's job? She responded to boost ratings. Think she'd say that if Trump was president...Right...

Last edited:
I have no reason to believe otherwise of the former PROSECUTOR, and neither do you.

Since when did protests and riots require funding? What did they do that was so expensive?
Maybe you should ask the Director of National Intelligence

"In recent weeks, Iranian government actors have sought to opportunistically take advantage of ongoing protests regarding the war in Gaza, using a playbook we’ve seen other actors use over the years. We have observed actors tied to Iran’s government posing as activists online, seeking to encourage protests, and even providing financial support to protesters."

Pivot!

Who squashed the BIPARTISAN border deal?

T R U M P

Where’s your outrage?
Joe Biden did
I am not wasting anymore of my time on you.
You are a perfect example of brainwashing by our media. If you haven’t realized the media and democrats play the same movie script together I don’t know what to tell you.

I have no reason to believe otherwise of the former PROSECUTOR, and neither do you.

Since when did protests and riots require funding? What did they do that was so expensive?
Do you think people dumb enough to believe in "Queers for Palestine" have enough money to charter buses from all over the country?

This probably didn’t make the social media sources you rely on.

It's a terrible thing, no doubt. Why did Hamas bring this onto Gaza by starting this war and then hiding among civilians? Did they think Israel was gonna just take it? Seeing parents shot in front of their children, babies kidnapped, young women gang raped and murdered? Were are your posts about that? What is the proper response in your eyes, "Thank you sir may I have another"?

So kill their women and children. Nice.
Do what you have to do to ensure the safety and security of your people.

Hamas can stop all of this at any time by surrendering and releasing the few remaining hostages that they haven't already shot and decapitated. Why won't they? Why are you blaming the victim for retaliating instead of the people who started this and can stop it at any time?