• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So tired of these ********

So when the victims are Palestinian women and children, it’s humane?

oh-well.gif

What you bleeding heart protesters can't get through your heads is:

1. The fact that Hamas does not recognize Israels right to exist. Never has and never will.
2. Hamas does not desire peace. Peace is off the table. It is their life's mission and their decedents to wipe Israel off the map.,

If both of the above were the opposite, then you would have an argument. Otherwise, any excuse you come up with to try and defend these subhumans is meaningless.

So too bad for their women and children. Those they look up to are solely to blame.

oh-well.gif

What you bleeding heart protesters can't get through your heads is:

1. The fact that Hamas does not recognize Israels right to exist. Never has and never will.
2. Hamas does not desire peace. Peace is off the table. It is their life's mission and their decedents to wipe Israel off the map.,

If both of the above were the opposite, then you would have an argument. Otherwise, any excuse you come up with to try and defend these subhumans is meaningless.

So too bad for their women and children. Those they look up to are solely to blame.
This is 100% it and nothing more needs to be said about it.

If you haven't guessed it, this is where Trog is coming from.

Liberals with all their compassion no matter what the circumstance will naturally gravitate toward defending a brown person over the white man.
Israelis are looked at as being white, and of course the oppressor. Hamas is brown and are the innocent victims,

Thats what it's about folks. Being ignorant or just not giving afuck about Hamas anti- Israeli doctrine...oh but those poor brown people. These protesters probably couldn't even find Israel on the map.

If you haven't guessed it, this is where Trog is coming from.

Liberals with all their compassion no matter what the circumstance will naturally gravitate toward defending a brown person over the white man.
Israelis are looked at as being white, and of course the oppressor. Hamas is brown and are the innocent victims,

Thats what it's about folks. Being ignorant or just not giving afuck about Hamas anti- Israeli doctrine...oh but those poor brown people. These protesters probably couldn't even find Israel on the map.
What I've been saying for years.
Liberals will always reflexively side with 1) Whoever is against America, 2) Whoever is against Christians and Jooz, and 3) Whoever the darker-skinned people are, even if it's against their own self-interest.

Those **** gobblers messed with the liberty bell too.

I saw some of the pics. These guys definitely reek of sleeper cell material

What I've been saying for years.
Liberals will always reflexively side with 1) Whoever is against America, 2) Whoever is against Christians and Jooz, and 3) Whoever the darker-skinned people are, even if it's against their own self-interest.
Yep. So-called liberals side with radical Islamists who oppress and abuse women, hate gays and want to murder all Jews. Palestinians overwhelmingly support Hamas and the brutal attacks on October 7 but we're supposed to feel bad for them. Like we were supposed to feel bad about "Islamophobia" after radical Islamists slaughtered 3000 of our civilians. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Yep. So-called liberals side with radical Islamists who oppress and abuse women, hate gays and want to murder all Jews. Palestinians overwhelmingly support Hamas and the brutal attacks on October 7 but we're supposed to feel bad for them. Like we were supposed to feel bad about "Islamophobia" after radical Islamists slaughtered 3000 of our civilians. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
Welcome to our side. We have cookies.

It's a terrible thing, no doubt. Why did Hamas bring this onto Gaza by starting this war and then hiding among civilians? Did they think Israel was gonna just take it? Seeing parents shot in front of their children, babies kidnapped, young women gang raped and murdered? Were are your posts about that? What is the proper response in your eyes, "Thank you sir may I have another"?
Yeah, Hamas is a bunch of ******* nuts, just like the taliban and ISIS. The proper response, unfortunately, involves patience, persistence and a scalpel, not chopping everything with a cleaver. I can understand 240 collateral damage deaths, but 24,000?

Do what you have to do to ensure the safety and security of your people.

Hamas can stop all of this at any time by surrendering and releasing the few remaining hostages that they haven't already shot and decapitated. Why won't they? Why are you blaming the victim for retaliating instead of the people who started this and can stop it at any time?
Because it’s gone beyond retaliation.

Those **** gobblers messed with the liberty bell too.

I saw some of the pics. These guys definitely reek of sleeper cell material
It's Trump's fault.

Yeah, Hamas is a bunch of ******* nuts, just like the taliban and ISIS. The proper response, unfortunately, involves patience, persistence and a scalpel, not chopping everything with a cleaver. I can understand 240 collateral damage deaths, but 24,000?
I would likely agree in many circumstances. In this case the enemy has intentionally made that impossible.

Tragic and ironic.
The so called liberals side with the very thing they blame whites for.

Amazing how conservatives are now the Freedom loving hippies. The whole COVID mandate **** was a huge working example. Another is oppression. They instill fear and actually imprisonment for having a different opinion. Freedom of speech is dead.

I've said it before but the Conservatives are now real hippies while Dems are all about the establishment and doing the bidding of The Man....Far out...

Amazing how conservatives are now the Freedom loving hippies. The whole COVID mandate **** was a huge working example. Another is oppression. They instill fear and actually imprisonment for having a different opinion. Freedom of speech is dead.

I've said it before but the Conservatives are now real hippies while Dems are all about the establishment and doing the bidding of The Man....Far out...

It's amazing how quickly our society is becoming weak and submissive. A large portion just beg to be ruled over,told what to do and what they're allowed to do.

Congratulations! You have something in common with Hamas, neither of you gives a **** about innocent victims.
LOL..Like you care about innocent victims.

No comment on the two damning facts I stated?

No Hamas = no victims.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Congratulations! You have something in common with Hamas, neither of you gives a **** about innocent victims.
Typical liberal sentiment.

Nobody wants innocent victims to die. It happens when people start wars. It happens even more when the people who start wars use innocent victims as humans shields. And most of the adult "innocent victims" are all in favor of the brutal attack on Israel and support Hamas and more of the same. They are racists who hate Jews. Do you also cry about all the innocent Nazis who were killed?

I certainly feel bad for the children who had the misfortune to be born into a population of racist religious fanatics who love nothing more than brutal murder and death.