• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

The only way to beat them ultimately is to beat them at their own game.

If you are in PA and they continue to allow ballot harvesting and endless mail-in. Just send in 5000 votes against any democratic candidates. Go and get 10,000 copies of ballots THEY don't want to see and have somebody dressed head to toe in black drop them into the ballot collection boxes.

If somebody calls and says "Hey, your ballot was copied a ton of times, say, ya. a fellow came to me from some organization called "get the vote out" and asked if he could take my ballot and drop it off for me. I thought it was GREAT as I didn't have to mail it in or drop it off myself."

Thanks.
Printers have watermarks now, so they can see exactly what machine printed any document. So, you'd need to go to staples where there are cameras so even if you pay cash you're busted.

Printers have watermarks now, so they can see exactly what machine printed any document. So, you'd need to go to staples where there are cameras so even if you pay cash you're busted.
Not if I'm a democrat! ;-)

I do.

I'd also like to know why Texas and Florida completed their counts by midnight on election day, but those states took three days.

Even liberal leaning Glenn Greenwald was all over this the moment it happened. As crooked & corrupt as Brazil can be, he said their election counts are 100% done that day. The fact anybody thinks that in the United States of America in 2020 that votes can't be tallied & completed within hours already has a free crack pipe.

Even liberal leaning Glenn Greenwald was all over this the moment it happened. As crooked & corrupt as Brazil can be, he said their election counts are 100% done that day. The fact anybody thinks that in the United States of America in 2020 that votes can't be tallied & completed within hours already has a free crack pipe.

64vyur.jpg

You guys seem so easy to hoodwink by Vladamir Steeltime the fake news russian troll. The incident reported in the beginning was later suspended and they are allowing these same ballot boxes in the next election. They were using them in the first place as a way of reducing Covid spread. It isn't fraudulent to vote in a manner that has been authorized and you understand to be legal. If they notified these voters before voting that putting them in a ballot box wouldn't count, these voters would have just voted another way, most likely by mail.
You must be retarded.

Some states had a really terrible law that certain votes couldn’t be counted until all mail in votes were in three days later… it was extremely suspicious to begin with

So all the idiotic blathering (lies) about supposed "voter suppression." How many have registered in three different states over the past five years? I have: California, Arizona and Georgia.

California: you are automatically registered if you hit an option when getting your driver's license or renewing your license. Since illegals have been able to get licenses in California for 10 years, tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands, of illegals are registered voters. That is the very definition of suppressing the vote since illegal votes cancel out legitimate votes.

Arizona: Show proof of citizenship (birth certificate), proof of residence when getting license. Apply for registration. Voter registration application comes to home address listed. Fill out registration, give driver's license number on application. Show license when voting. You have to be as stupid as a bag of hammers to be unable to register in Arizona.

Georgia: Oh my God, home of voter suppression!! So how many squealing ninnies claiming Georgia is "suppressing the vote" by refusing to register legitimate voters actually registered in Georgia? Yeah, thought so. Again, bring proof of citizenship (birth certificate), proof of residence, apply for license. Once you have the license, apply online to vote and give your driver's license number or fill out the application and include a copy of your driver's license. Done. Again, you have to be a combination of Stacy-stupid, Hillary-dishonest, Hunter-corrupt to be unable to register to vote in Georgia.

I mean seriously, requiring that a voter prove he or she has a right to vote is "voter suppression"? So why are the (D)imbos lying so grotesquely about "voter suppression"? What is really going on?

Hint: The answer rhymes with "boating fraud."

More evidence of no widespread voter fraud according to an independent investigator in Wisconsin:

Chapter 1: The Center for Tech and Civic Life’s $8,800,000 Zuckerberg Plan Grant with

the Cities of Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay (the Zuckerberg 5

Cities) Facially Violates Wisconsin Law Prohibiting Election Bribery.

Chapter 2: The Motive for These Grants Was Impermissible and Partisan Get Out the

Vote Efforts (GOTV).

Chapter 3: Government Oversight Has Been Obstructed by Governmental and Outside

Corporate Collusion.

Chapter 4: This Collusion and Entanglement Also Caused a Host of Questionable Actions

by the Zuckerberg Five.

Chapter 5: Corporate Legal Defense to Facilitate Obstruction Might Violate the

Wisconsin Ethics Code.

Chapter 6: Wisconsin Election Officials’ Widespread Use of Absentee Ballot Drop

Boxes Facially Violated Wisconsin Law.

Chapter 7: The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) Unlawfully Directed Clerks to

Violate Rules Protecting Nursing Home Residents, Resulting in a 100% Voting Rate in

Many Nursing Homes in 2020, Including Many Ineligible Voters.

Chapter 8: WEC Also Unlawfully Encouraged Evasion of Ballot Security Measures

Related to “Indefinitely Confined” Voters at the Behest of Outside Corporations.

Chapter 9: Wards Under Guardianship Orders (and Legally Prohibited from Voting)

Voted Unimpeded by Wisconsin’s Election Officials as They Are Not Recorded in the

WisVote Voter Database, Even Though the Circuit Courts Have This Information.

21IQ responds:

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Watermarks are only needed on Republican ballots.

Largely populated Area x has 110% of tge number of registered voters voting… this is an event that occurs every single major election in this area.. the excuse is that they allow day of registration

Someone does the math and concludes that since the area holds registration for x amount of years after voting, even with new voters coming of age and population turnover the trend is unsustainable after 3 elections, yet it’s occurred for decades there

This kind of event has happened in several areas around the country, yet nobody really wants to fix the system.. everyone is fine with screaming that the other side cheats after every loss but nobody questions why neither side really wants to close the loopholes

Largely populated Area x has 110% of tge number of registered voters voting… this is an event that occurs every single major election in this area.. the excuse is that they allow day of registration

Someone does the math and concludes that since the area holds registration for x amount of years after voting, even with new voters coming of age and population turnover the trend is unsustainable after 3 elections, yet it’s occurred for decades there

This kind of event has happened in several areas around the country, yet nobody really wants to fix the system.. everyone is fine with screaming that the other side cheats after every loss but nobody questions why neither side really wants to close the loopholes
Well that’s not really true is it? Republicans try to change election laws to secure the vote and prevent fraud and there is a fury of news stories about how racist that is. Then comes the flurry of lawsuits from DNC front groups claiming black people and Hispanics are too stupid to get a picture ID.

Well that’s not really true is it? Republicans try to change election laws to secure the vote and prevent fraud and there is a fury of news stories about how racist that is. Then comes the flurry of lawsuits from DNC front groups claiming black people and Hispanics are too stupid to get a picture ID.
There are proposals out there that would make it nearly impossible to do voter fraud and all of it would be easily auditable… and Republicans oppose them… you could even do massive mail in voting with absolute precision using serial numbers on ballots tied to encrypted voter id numbers.. again both side oppose that…

What tgey want is a system that benefits their own side, not a universally fair and secure one

Same with gerrymandering.. both sides ***** about the other’s use of it, but niether supports the unbiased computer models that can be used to easily create them

There are proposals out there that would make it nearly impossible to do voter fraud and all of it would be easily auditable… and Republicans oppose them… you could even do massive mail in voting with absolute precision using serial numbers on ballots tied to encrypted voter id numbers.. again both side oppose that…

What tgey want is a system that benefits their own side, not a universally fair and secure one

Same with gerrymandering.. both sides ***** about the other’s use of it, but niether supports the unbiased computer models that can be used to easily create them
Really?

Where?

Because all I see is Democrats opposing every election security law in every state.

Really?

Where?

Because all I see is Democrats opposing every election security law in every state.
Actually those ******** want to take all elections over from the states. Which would result in another civil war.

The horseshit they pulled in the 2020 election should have been throwdown time,but nope.

Reactions: JMM