• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Actually those ******** want to take all elections over from the states. Which would result in another civil war.

The horseshit they pulled in the 2020 election should have been throwdown time,but nope.
You'd think $4.00+ a gallon fuel would be throwdown time but nope...After all we are at war and we have to just do the best we can....Somebody is getting rich as hell.

You'd think $4.00+ a gallon fuel would be throwdown time but nope...After all we are at war and we have to just do the best we can....Somebody is getting rich as hell.

Well the pharmaceutical companies had their big fat haul,now it's the oil industry cashing in.

We're still too comfortable. Judging by the last 2 years ,Americans will put up with a lot. I'm sure they'll keep pushing that line too.

Well the pharmaceutical companies had their big fat haul,now it's the oil industry cashing in.

We're still too comfortable. Judging by the last 2 years ,Americans will put up with a lot. I'm sure they'll keep pushing that line too.
We just need someone or an organization with deep pockets to reimburse us while we raise hell and burn ****. Not sure such a conservative organization exists and regardless of the pay out I still couldn't turn my fire towards someone's business or even a fed/state building/employee....It's just not in my wiring.

We just need someone or an organization with deep pockets to reimburse us while we raise hell and burn ****. Not sure such a conservative organization exists and regardless of the pay out I still couldn't turn my fire towards someone's business or even a fed/state building/employee....It's just not in my wiring.

Yeah, we don't do that period. I'm not sure what it would take at this point.

Yep.

The people that bought oil futures last year when Xiden took over and canceled a major pipeline and cut domestic oil production. Less availability and the same demand make the price of anything go up.

Yep.

The people that bought oil futures last year when Xiden took over and canceled a major pipeline and cut domestic oil production. Less availability and the same demand make the price of anything go up.
You nailed it. This is exactly what it is. Damn sure shows you how much they don't give a **** about the citizens of our country. But given what they did to us in the last presidential election, nothing should be a shocker coming from these people.

Yep.

Warren Buffet's train are all very busy moving oil around the US so there is no need for efficient pipelines.

Yep.

But, but, but ... global climate warming and weather change! Just five-ten-twelve-two-zero-nine years left as of 25 20 15 10 5 3 years ago!!

John Kerry needs to take another 20 flights on private jets to save the planet from little people - you know, the irrelevant, not important people like him - driving cars!! Time to harness the power of unicorn farts!

Anyone want to bet that a month before midterms biden opens up the oil reserves?

And know who filled those reserves with affordable oil that he brought about, saving the taxpayers billions of dollars?

Yep, bad Orange Man.

So the dementia-ridden grifter scumbag is spending the savings account built by the guy he excoriated for a year from his basement. In closing, **** Joe Biden, miserable lying worthless scumbag cockroach.

And know who filled those reserves with affordable oil that he brought about, saving the taxpayers billions of dollars?

Yep, bad Orange Man.

So the dementia-ridden grifter scumbag is spending the savings account built by the guy he excoriated for a year from his basement. In closing, **** Joe Biden, miserable lying worthless scumbag cockroach.
If the Republicans were smart (and they absolutely ain’t) they should start calling for tge release of “Trump’s oil reserves” now, thus cockblocking biden getting credit before he does it

If the Republicans were smart (and they absolutely ain’t) they should start calling for tge release of “Trump’s oil reserves” now, thus cockblocking biden getting credit before he does it
iu

They're all on the same team. They have been for a long time.

We're ******.

Excellent read/summary

And with good reason. New research of mine is forthcoming in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice, and it finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud. Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.

The point of this work isn’t to contest the 2020 election, but to point out that we have a real problem that needs to be dealt with. Americans must have confidence in future elections.

Actions carry meaning.

18 months later, nothing has changed and no one is rallying to the cause.

In 6 months, similar things will happen....and crying about it doesn't really help....

Actions carry meaning.

18 months later, nothing has changed and no one is rallying to the cause.

In 6 months, similar things will happen....and crying about it doesn't really help....
Sadly, you're probably correct, but they will have to tweak their methods.

I'm not sure stopping the ballot counting for the night will fly this time.

All normal and on the up and up.

Based upon the investigation, Martin said he found that there were likely hundreds of instances where people deposited more than one ballot into drop boxes established for receipt of ballots between Oct. 18 and election day, Nov. 2, 2021. Over the time that drop boxes were in place 7,196 ballots were deposited and counted.

Based upon the review by the detectives, at least 288 people deposited more than one ballot in the various drop boxes, all of which were under video surveillance, according to the news release from the DA’s office.

This is a violation of the provisions of the Election Code, which require that each voter deposit/deliver only their own ballot. “Based upon the sampling, it is clear that many more than just those observed deposited more than one ballot,” Martin said.

There was only one instance where it appears that more than two ballots were deposited; in that case, either five or six were deposited, Martin said. That person cannot be identified.

Martin said the vast majority of others captured on video depositing their ballots in drop boxes also cannot be identified. More than 14,800 ballots were delivered through the U.S. mail, and no video exists as to these, the DA’s office said.

There will be no prosecution brought as a result of the investigation “because to prosecute those few whose identity can be proven would be unfair and unjust given the much larger numbers who cannot be identified and who also deposited multiple ballots,” Martin said.

Martin said the complaint of the Lehigh County Republican Committee is well-founded, and that there are hundreds of instances where voters violated the Election Code by submitting more than their own ballot.