• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Squeal Like A Pig!

Should have kicked that kid's heart out. Run upon him with a gun, and his buddy says "Hey, Let him go." Laughable. That guy was far too charitable.

he needs a car too. what else is he supposed to do.

I can't watch that enough. Tibs21Hypoflog be along real soon to tell us how this is racism. 3....2....1....

I think the kid probably had a BB Gun because of the way the guy reacted with the "are you serious". But yeah he should have rearranged the boys face for him before letting him go.

That was awesome. I laughed out loud when his shoe came flying off.

More than likely "discount" Nikes.

Should have caped them both. Better world

Ah, I got here too late, the video is down.

He really impressed me with his restraint. I'm not sure that I am that guy.

Sad. It was an 11, 12 and two 14 year olds. Not the only crime they attempted either. WTch the news report in the link.

Arrested earlier and released to their “guardians“. I smell the progeny of strong independent woman who are single mothers and don’t need no man.

Arrested earlier and released to their “guardians“. I smell the progeny of strong independent woman who are single mothers and don’t need no man.

Civil rights icons. WhYte SoOprEmaCisTs should stop denying them just reparations.

Imagine that, no Flog or Tibsy sightings in this thread. Color me shocked.

Much like the two black girls that tried to carjack here in DC killing the Uber Eats driver (a muslim from Pakistan). One won't be charged, one may be on something like work release I believe.

Now had they been white....

Systemic racism!!!

If they are willing to do this at that age, put them in the gas chamber at the local SPCA.

I'm sure people will be along soon to complain that the guy did not need to be that violent with the little sweetie.

If that were me, they would have had to remove that gun from his colon.