• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Three

I'm hoping we initiate Canada's presnap changes and run different plays out of the same sets. Fingers crossed!!!

waggle starts............ you want to go to 3 down football as well.......... next thing you know we will be playing 18 game seasons........... lol

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty good with our entire draft. McFarland was a head scratcher at first as we already have a crowded backfield. ****, in 1 year and in 2 years, I have no idea who our No. 1 RB will be. I hate having RB by committee. Maybe we can narrow it down to 2. I personally would have taken Dobbins in round 1 but I do like Claypool and think he will be a great addition to our O for years to come. Highsmith and Dotson are both projects but have good potential. Now, it comes down to what do we do with them this year assuming no camp and no pre-season games. If they don't adjust the rules for the practice squad, we will be losing some players we might want to keep.

Why do we need to hear all these depressing family stories? Bad enough with all this covid crap. The one yesterday about the guys father killing himself. One of the greatest days in the guys life and you need to tell the world that?

Dammit, there goes our long snapper....

Blake Ferguson

Miami used a 6th rounder for one...