• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Three

How can we **** this pick up?

I don't know who was doing the singing on ESPN but I hope he's better at playing football. Terrible half time show.

I would have gone KVon wallace with the first 4th, This kid would have been there for the 2nd pick...
I would of gone Wallace as well but no one knows if a player is going to be there with your next pick unless you’re picking back to back lol

Last edited:
why not Bredson or Runyan?

I am kind of worried they are going to reach on Kevin Dotson. They have spoke with him and obviously like him but IMO he's a undrafted free agent priority.

****. This is what happens when Munchak leaves. Waist bender who over extends. Two guys in the 4th who likely go undrafted. YAY! I'm getting drunk today.

****. This is what happens when Munchak leaves. Waist bender who over extends. Two guys in the 4th who likely go undrafted. YAY! I'm getting drunk today.
Maybe after you get drunk and pass out you will come back and whine less.[emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
He can't be a 3rd down back because he can't block. Wasted pick. Flush it down the drain and move on with the draft.

very few college RBs can pass protect. He can run routes though and beat a LB on 3rd an 5 for a 1st down.

I know I've had to add them to your board...

I just don't understand what aspect of offense Tombert keep chasing with picks like this guy. I guess they keep having visions of a mismatch in space but because they aren't talented enough to be 3-down players, defenses seem to know ahead of times what is happening and every play we run looks like the defense is just ready for it. And teams KNOW the way you disrupt this kid is just be physical with him. Jam him. Throw him off his routes. Watch for screens and rub routes. And if by chance the team keeps him in to block, just bull rush him as he isn't big enough to pass block at ALL.

Another very frustrating pick from Tombert in my opinion.
They remember Ray Rice being chased by Farrior and Foote all over the field.....I still shudder.