• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

I'm trying to get pumped up for this evening.I got nothing.
Well...let's look at the positives I guess. We're at Home, it's Monday primetime, and it's the Stains. Oh, and we lost last weekend, so that should be some motivation.

All that should net a win - and if not, then maybe it's time to go the the lab, review the film, and smile in the face of adversity. And Canaduh be gone.

I'm home - wore my Najee jersey to work today. About to clean the kitchen while drinking Busch Light...then I'll sip on my Bermuda Black Rum unless we start stinking it up...then it'll be double shots...

I'm home - wore my Najee jersey to work today. About to clean the kitchen while drinking Busch Light...then I'll sip on my Bermuda Black Rum unless we start stinking it up...then it'll be double shots...
Might have to switch from light beer, go right past IPAs and on to meth or heroin if they stink up the joint again and start off 0-2. ;)

I keed, I keed.

No, not wrong, but it's expensive because there's the magic ingredients in it and it's potent. Very little is needed for a LOT of chicken. And it has the white pepper that KFC uses.
**** for 41 bucks those magic ingredients better flow out of ol girls watering hole.

WutchutalkinboutWillis??? Mayo chicken???

INGREDIENTS​

• 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
  • 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

METHOD​

• 1PREHEAT oven to 425°.
  • 2COMBINE Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
  • 3BAKE until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

Bake time depends on size of chicken breasts.... Check it after 30 minutes. Somewhere between that and 45 should be done...

Seriously everyone should try this recipe I just posted it is top delicious..

Mrs Blitz invited a couple from her work last minute they are nice and all but I am extremely particular who I watch Steeler games worth.
The guy is to nice. Trys to hard. 5 bucks says he shows up with a case of IC.

Anywhere. I made home made Perogies this morning for the game. When the wife told me they were coming I picked up some Mrs T. Hope they don't notice the difference between ours and there's

Mrs Blitz invited a couple from her work last minute they are nice and all but I am extremely particular who I watch Steeler games worth.
The guy is to nice. Trys to hard. 5 bucks says he shows up with a case of IC.
Better nice than not nice. Free beer **** that doesn't sound too bad. But you can never be too careful who you invite over, to be careful ask him what he thinks about Rudy.