• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Anywhere. I made home made Perogies this morning for the game. When the wife told me they were coming I picked up some Mrs T. Hope they don't notice the difference between ours and there's
Lol.... Mrs Ts are pretty good though.

What will Berm's BAC level be after the game?

So I have a 10 pt deficit with Najee, Pickens and Boswell playing tonight against no one else .......... If Canada can"t get me 10 fantasy points tonight....

May as well also comment on the NO v s Car game in this thread. Let's see if Bryce Young is running for his life like the preseason.

Tomlin must be excited by the New Monday Night theme song, a remake of In The Air Tonight

Let’s gooooook

sddefault.jpg
Phuuuuuck!!!

In the Air tonight with Chris Stapleton who kind of sounds like Phil Collins and then an out of place rap section with Snoop Dog. Just an odd combo but indicative of the Goodell's NFL trying to please everybody at all times.

In the Air tonight with Chris Stapleton who kind of sounds like Phil Collins and then an out of place rap section with Snoop Dog. Just an odd combo but indicative of the Goodell's NFL trying to please everybody at all times.
I just found that dude (Chris). Fell into my country feed and I was like where have you been.

Mrs. Berm loves when I'm online w/ you guys...keeps me outta trouble...

I'm gonna try Slash's recipe next time but I'm REEEEEEEEEAAAADDDY!!!
You will like it. One of my favorites...