• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

INGREDIENTS​

• 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
  • 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

METHOD​

• 1PREHEAT oven to 425°.
  • 2COMBINE Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
  • 3BAKE until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

Bake time depends on size of chicken breasts.... Check it after 30 minutes. Somewhere between that and 45 should be done...
I’ve made this, I kicked it up a notch with some Frank’s Red Hot or Trappy’s Red Devil sauce…switched the mayo out for Dukes and all I hear during dinner is lip smacking

Let’s gooooook

sddefault.jpg

Mrs Blitz invited a couple from her work last minute they are nice and all but I am extremely particular who I watch Steeler games worth.
The guy is to nice. Trys to hard. 5 bucks says he shows up with a case of IC.
You should invite Steeler Nation last minute .......... I am sure there are plenty who will let you provide the food and beer

You should invite Steeler Nation last minute .......... I am sure there are plenty who will let you provide the food and beer

You mean you weren't invited...... OOooopppppss (maybe I wasn't suppose to say anything)

Salute the nation

Steelers inactives

QB Mason Rudolph
CB Desmond King
WR Dez Fitzpatrick
OT Dylan Cook

Steelers inactives

QB Mason Rudolph
CB Desmond King
WR Dez Fitzpatrick
OT Dylan Cook

From what I've read here, this is troubling.........................

What happens if KP8 and Mitch go down........... Who will be our QB for the rest of the game ?

Salute the nation