• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Our run stopping game is complete crap.
Steelers are playing with 2 DL on most of Cleveland plays. They really need to stick Benton, Ogunjobi & Loudermilk in there to plug up the middle.

Reactions: GMC
Who mentioned scheme? There is no scheme. There is no strategy or method. Nothing. It's a Madden '94 offense from your old Super Nintendo cut and pasted by a con-man on an iPad.
CA3 was open for a nice gain. But from what this board has told me Matt Canada threw it 2 yards behind Austin.

I thought we brought in brawlers for this “revamped” line?

1 first down and then we we try to run it, the OLine cannot keep the defensive linemen out of our backfield and we lost yardage. This is a terrible offense with no creativity. No nothing unless they play against 2nd and 3rd teamers in preseason (and the Bills for a couple of quarters). How can ArtII and Tomlin not see this?

I don't get the Pickett thing being so off target now. This was not what I saw the last half of the season last year.

This **** show has zero chance without a running game and their OL and the design, will never work.

There no ******* way. None. My liver not only will not survive this season, I don’t think we can make it to week 4. It’s been fun

Who mentioned scheme? There is no scheme. There is no strategy or method. Nothing. It's a Madden '94 offense from your old Super Nintendo cut and pasted by a con-man on an iPad.
Exactly… underneath routes don’t freeze guys because we almost never utilize them… motion doesn’t do anything because we don’t have a run game to worry about

Same crap for 3 years. We were told Ben was not mobile enough for Canadas offense. Then Mitch sucked now Kenny. We can’t run we can’t pass. Every d we play has 9 guys inside 6 yards of the line of scrimmage because everyone knows we are not going down field

These announcers sure like making excuses for the worst coaching staff in the league.

And I hate to say it, but Bubby Kordell Pickett sucks.

Bryant trying his best to give us the game

We need our D to make a stop here on third down.

Bryant was wide open. Why cant we have plays like that? Bryant missed the catch but was wide open. We cant run plays like that.

CA3 was open for a nice gain. But from what this board has told me Matt Canada threw it 2 yards behind Austin.
LOL....they came out trying to set up the quick pass(typical west coast style) the problem is the QB. ANYONE can see it, but hey blame the OC: it's a Pittsburgh tradition. Kenny is just not improving. Josh Allen would have marched this team up and down the field with those same play calls, guys are open.

The offense is crap because defenses know our playbook is about 2 pages in length and everyone knows what is coming based upon the formation.

We run about 3 runs and maybe 3 pass patterns.

It always seems like there are more defenders at the point of attack than there is blockers because there is. The defense knows where to be.