• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

Welp. Keep playing zone. They were doing good with man in the first half...

Well there is that. I’m gonna go smoke and see if that changes things.

**** you Collinsworth we only have half a defense. Give us a full squad and we change the story. We don’t even have a second string LB starting.

The bills had 102 total yards in the first half. They now have just put up 125 and 2 easy TDs on their first 2 drives.
Yeah, keep saying it, Tomlin is a great coach.

Well I picked the Bills to score 38...Might still have a chance...

The Steelers 21 isn't looking good though.

Looks like the halftime adjustments are working out great for us....

The sad part is that the coach will never be let go, because he’s been good enough to win during the regular season enough. He just can’t seem to take the team to the next level.

bench ben and taking the play calling away from fucktner before the whole team quits. and heads for the locker room

Hate to say it but that might do it. Seriously, if we don't go no-huddle now AND get a TD to get back within 9, this game truly will be over and more than likely a complete blowout. This drive will tell a lot about our players but maybe moreso our coaches. Will they play to win? They haven''t done it so far in this game.

This feels like a prison rape. We need to get a shiv.

I mean there’s time for a comeback. But I question our toughness and grittiness in regards to making it happen. Can’t dink and dunk their way back into this one

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Anyone still thinking we are beating KC?

Anyone still think we're gonna have an opportunity to play KC? Everyone so worried about the undefeated season and No. 1 seed, you could see this slip coming from a mile away.

Defense has been carrying this team all season. They look like they've had enough.

How this team went 11-0 but looks this bad is puzzling. The offense looks as bad as I can recall during Roethlisberger's career. They look helpless out there.

can't bench ben we never signed a backup geez us

There is a very real chance the Steelers finish 11-5.

What would your thoughts be? I can't escape the idea that the coaching team is complete garbage.

Talent can only take you so far. Need coaching and scheme at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The D is spent its playing extremely shorthanded and and tge offense Is just 3-outing all day...

Don’t blame this on anything but that ******* o coordinator who cannot put any scheme worth a damn together

Reactions: GMC
yep. They're done.
the D looks like they just want it to be over. TJ cannot get through 2 people and there is no help on the other side.

Now Ben just needs to go no huddle up tempo and draw up plays in the huddle or whatever but they have to score something. Forget trying to run the ball which they cannot do anyway. but they are about to get run out of the stadium.

BUF seems like a good team but not elite. PIT is simply mediocre at best