• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

71t58V9bRQL._SL1064_.jpg

I am done being nice.

Our offense is awful.
forget the drops. We been catching well since DJ got benched. Message sent and recieved. Great. The structure/design of this offense is the WORST I have ever seen. This isn't dink and dunk. This is "I AM ******* SCARED"

they have to take the play calling away from fucktner before the whole team quits!!!

And we ******* run up the middle. The coaches gave up. Pathetic!

Oh, and now Dotson is hurt too.

What would your thoughts be? I can't escape the idea that the coaching team is complete garbage.

It isn’t... Tomlin is a defensive coach and Butler isn’t bad.. but you need an offensive wizzard on the other side... and we don’t have tgat

yay.

Claypool got his catch.

Whew. I can sleep now.

Nice throw no chance and into double coverage

**** this. One of the worst games I’ve seen Ben play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring in Rudolph. Ben doesn’t want to play.

that pick 6 killed us

Eh it was bad but this offense has been bad for a few weeks now. Bills have a terrific coaching staff and one of the best OC's so it isn't surprising they came out hot in the second half. Allen is also terrific.

Bring in Rudolph. Ben doesn’t want to play.

Lol what do you want him to do? Samuels was pushed right into him.

they are blizing the daylights out of us cuz we can't run the ball the dirty secret is out take away the short pass steelers fall apart this isn't brain science ***

Wow! Just, wow! Our O is absolutely pathetic. The D will be a little better with Haden back but the O is pathetic and it's too late in the season to change things.

The first half of the year teams weren’t prepared for tge short pass ben version... now its no secret and they are so predictable in their run sets that its useless to run

I called them the worst 10-0 team I had ever soon and was told to shut up and enjoy the fact that they were undefeated. Whatever.