• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

Our DB’s need qbs to make mistakes, they can’t cover for ****. Been that way for years.
you can be sure that any QB who plays PIT will not make many mistakes. Even BAL's 3rd string QB came in and moved the BAL JV team and got a score. PIT brings out the best of most everyone they play. Logan Thomas last week for WAS had his career game. No QB is going to make mistakes vs PIT. Garrett Gilbert for DAL. Whoever we play, the QB and receivers will always make the play

i have a stream with my wireless headset on. I will figure the app out next week.

The radio feed is also on the Steeler website. Just mute the audio from the stream and listen to the Steelers site. Nows the time to figure it out. This one is done

These guys are never going to stop trying to hurdle tacklers until some dude gets his beans busted.

And....game.

Turn out the lights the party's over

Big Ben, to me, is part of the problem at this point.

Every deep ball is behind the receiver, but that series of downs was lost on the two horizontal passes on first and second.

Thats pass interference big time had both hands on Washington pushing him away from the ball

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Welp.....hopefully they can beat the Bengals next week and the Rats can beat the Browns. Then the Steelers need to rest everyone for the last two games.

Is that what I said? But I guess the roughing call, no grounding, multiple missed offensive holding and the bullshit whistle on the offsides were great officiating right?

I struggle to look at he refs..i can fidn holding on 90 percent of all plays - both ways. Honestly, I don't give two ***** about the Refs. Our offense is the worst I have ever seen. We supposed to have so much talent. I guess water found its level.

Another PI not called. He pulled Washington backward with 2 hands and then grabbed the INT. These officials have been horrible. We might have been able to win this if they weren't so bad.

What is with that Uber Eats ad with the super gay dude?

how was that not PI??? Can PI not be challenged this season? He was early and interfered with Washington but, of course, no call. These refs really do not like PIT probably because our guys talk trash all through the game or something but we simply cannot get a call. That was the definition of PI and gets nothing,.

Steelers deep balls consist of just throwing it up.

The offense has become a complete dysfunctional mess.

This team is a joke.... they don’t even deserve a playoff spot