• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

wow what a play!!!!! TD!!!

Nice pass ....nice catch...

well whoooooooly ****!

Mason a solid backup, but he won't be a starter if he let's the pressure bother him. Ben didn't when he was 25years old. I'm looking toward the future.
So Ben panicks when he does it it when he has 2 seconds of time on third and long and throws the exact pass and it is intercepted...ok. I agree. He panicked and tried to make a play...much like Ben has down. Much lime all QBs do. Move on from the Ben angle where you think peeps are bashing him.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I will say that Mason is surprising me today....particularly how much more accurate his deep balls have been. Even on contested catches like the TD, the ball is being put in a spot that gives his WR the best chance to make the catch all day. Kudos to him.;

finally a contested catch by Claypool. He needs to learn that's his future in the NFL because he doesn't get much separation.

Now the excitement when Mason throws a TD pass to when the Browns do....night and day.