• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

Mason a solid backup, but he won't be a starter if he let's the pressure bother him. Ben didn't when he was 25years old. I'm looking toward the future.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

He looks like he would be a solid if never spectacular starter who could win with the right cast. He will never be at Ben’s level but he could approach Neil O’Donnell quality.

I forgot though....Cleveland is fighting for a playoff spot. So it is understandable.

I will say that Mason is surprising me today....particularly how much more accurate his deep balls have been. Even on contested catches like the TD, the ball is being put in a spot that gives his WR the best chance to make the catch all day. Kudos to him.;
His out routes need much more work...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

After that big play by Rudolph, surprised they didn't put Dobbs in to kick the extra point.

I almost want to play browns next week but I want to win this game at the same time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great throw. I'm not saying Rudolph is a starter post Ben, but he has put the ball on receivers frames all day, a big problem is no one but Johnson can separate from DB's. It's the same thing when Ben is in there.

Rudolph at the least should be respected as a very solid QB2

He looks like he would be a solid if never spectacular starter who could win with the right cast. He will never be at Ben’s level but he could approach Neil O’Donnell quality.

Exactly my thoughts. Neil had a monster D and killer run game though.

Rudolph isn’t ben and likely wont ever be close, but he isnt bad... his pre concussion start was extremely good for a first time starter... especially in the snail trail offense we have now...

He has an ok arm... it’s nothing special but is is better than duck... he is getting better at reads... he still has a ways to go but he isn’t as bad as people make hime out to be

Agrred, im just stating what he struggles with

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

******* Marcus Allen should have run up to tackle him...