• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

Tua having a very rough day. Can't help but wonder if the Dolphins might be thinking to go qb with that high pick they'll have from their Tunsil trade with Houston.

finally a contested catch by Claypool. He needs to learn that's his future in the NFL because he doesn't get much separation.

doesn't help when you have guys hanging off your body and the refs don't throw the flag
He just tied Louis Lipps for TDs in a season and they sure hadn't been throwing that often to him in that losing streak

He looks like he would be a solid if never spectacular starter who could win with the right cast. He will never be at Ben’s level but he could approach Neil O’Donnell quality.

EVERY QB that would immediately follow Ben, is going to be lacking. That doesn’t make them garbage

More excitement for Mayfield running for a first down than us getting a awesome TD pass. Good job CBS.

Dive at his ******* knees!

It would be nice if Allen was capable of making a play. He needs to go back to his powder puff league

EVERY QB that would immediately follow Ben, is going to be lacking. That doesn’t make them garbage

Truth. Now we know who will compare all QBs in our future to Ben. Much like some do with our HC to Cowher.

My Girl gave me 8.5 points and took the Browns

Last edited:
I'd put in a no-name dt and have him blindside Baker after he hands off the ball.

Surprise call to go for it.....way to hold backup Steeler D.